Hot Toys - 2015 Toy Fair Exclusive Iron Man 3: (1/6th) Mark XXIV (Tank)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red Nightclub would be so tempting.
For me, Nightclub is more tempting than most of the other armors, due to its unique appearance (the "fins" around its shoulders and the lack of a facial slit), plus it was one of the few armors that Stark wore and received considerably more screen time than most of the others. I'm really hoping it'll be released!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Shotgun and Nightclub wouldn't be wasted on an Exclusive release, any other exclusive this year would be a repaint or repaint/rebuild. Blue Steel is pretty much a lock, they can handle Piston, Casanova, Jack, Mk11 with parts they have now, then Gamma, Fiddler, Mk 8 with parts from Striker. Casanova and Jack are a bit similar to Heartbreaker/Tank so they are less likely this year I'd think.

Shotgun and Nightclub wouldn't be wasted on an Exclusive release, any other exclusive this year would be a repaint or repaint/rebuild. Blue Steel is pretty much a lock, they can handle Piston, Casanova, Jack, Mk11 with parts they have now, then Gamma, Fiddler, Mk 8 with parts from Striker. Casanova and Jack are a bit similar to Heartbreaker/Tank so they are less likely this year I'd think.
Oh of course, if we're talking about exclusives, I'd be shocked if it weren't Blue Steel. I'd definitely expect Shotgun, Nightclub, or even Hammerhead to be regular releases, and I'd think they'd be some of the next ones in line too.

All they need to make is Shotgun, Sneaky, Nightclub and Hammerhead, and then they have molds for every unique part of all the remaining suits if they want to put them together.

All they need to make is Shotgun, Sneaky, Nightclub and Hammerhead, and then they have molds for every unique part of all the remaining suits if they want to put them together.
Ohhhhh I forgot about Sneaky! Well if that's the case, I'd think those four would be next in line for regular releases.

Although Blue Steel will definitely be in the pipeline, since Tank is first around this year and it is a straight repaint, if they might not want to do another straight repaint for the next one then it'll probably be Piston. Plus it had some screentime-

vy0pZ5X.png

Last edited:
Are the Toy Fair exclusives just about ready to go when they're announced? Like, Tank is already in-hands in Japan, right?

Piston uses Striker's thighs, so would they release a figure using that part before the originating figure is even out yet?

Are the Toy Fair exclusives just about ready to go when they're announced? Like, Tank is already in-hands in Japan, right?

Piston uses Striker's thighs, so would they release a figure using that part before the originating figure is even out yet?

It does, but the later exclusive opportunity this year will be around that same time as Striker's release though, November-Decemberish. I don't think it rules it out at least.

Any word on when Sideshow will put this up for sale? The summer exclusives went up for sale very early last summer, didn't they?

It will probably go up for sale closer to the next big show, which is SDCC.

To hot toys SDCC isn't a big show. It's meant as a traveling show exclusive. It's up for sale at the show in Japan this weekend. After they gauge interest this weekend they will have an idea how many to sell at each show they will be at, then know how many to offer for online retailers like sideshow.

Back