Hot Toys 2013 Toyfairs Exclusive GI Joe Retaliation Joe Colton - full pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's such a good sculpt! I'm working on a Die Hard 3 at the moment using the head with added hair.
It's worth getting the Brothers set for the Die Hard 4. The clothes are very good and fit the HT body well. I tried other clothes before I picked up the brothers set, but none of the other Henleys have the right look or fit. Plus pants that work are very hard to find.
Good luck with your bash.

ru2uhata.jpg

Red 2 bash!

You need to write mail to him.In facebook site there is adress.Regular holster 70$

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

To be honest, I have no idea what the Hot Toys crew was thinking when they did mixed rubber chest with plastic arms and diaper underoos. I almost feel like they were trying to salvage some poor earlier decisions because I am just scratching my head.

On another note, I love G.I. Joe and this Colton was man handled just the same as my vintage 64's. again I wish they took the opportunity to create a true 1/6 standard for jointed muscle bodies, a standard like Hasbro did when they first introduced Joe to the world. But alas, that's not what we got.

There had to be some ol' Joeheads around here!View attachment 68033

Just watch an episode of extreme collectors today and some dude had his vintage collection assessed at $60,000.

Was all OG 12 inch mind you but still cool to watch.

Love that last pic with BW and Snake. I have to say. This is hands down the best BW old man sculpt yet to date. I should have mine next week. Been flexing him for 3 months.

Hi guys!Is Colton body bigger, more wide in chest and shoulders as ht muscular Indiana Jones body?Could somebody put naked body with head pic please?Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Just ordered this from sideshow using points I got from the spooktacular event, so this was 180 shipped, not to bad for a hot toys these days. I was debating on this or evil sup's, being I already got the first version I felt that this will at least be an all new figure to me, with sup's it was just to much of the same thing, kinda boring, whereas if they did a new sculpt I would have got evil superman.

Not that anyone cares what went though my mind when deciding on my purchase:lol

Just ordered this from sideshow using points I got from the spooktacular event, so this was 180 shipped, not to bad for a hot toys these days. I was debating on this or evil sup's, being I already got the first version I felt that this will at least be an all new figure to me, with sup's it was just to much of the same thing, kinda boring, whereas if they did a new sculpt I would have got evil superman.

Not that anyone cares what went though my mind when deciding on my purchase:lol

Hello, you said there is working code that you can use with your points? Is so, and you have it on hand. Please send me the link.

Q

Back