Hot Toys 2012 DREDD figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn that looks great, Elvis. I just saw the movie for the first time last night and I NEED a figure of this. I'm guessing it's realistically too late now, as far as a Hot Toys license goes, right?

Thanks man, he has evolved quiet a lot since that pic

P1060434_zps225f8b92.jpg

P1060435_zps768e8766.jpg

You no good... I KID! I KID!

* Watches Dredd 3d again, ponders to self about buying the ingredients and taking a crack at his own custom. *

That thing is a beauty...only thing I would change if possible is either add the stubble or make him a little younger. DUDE love that scowl. Awesome work to all those involved.

I ve got their address-I might just buy a Blu-Ray copy and send it to them.Ca nt hurt can it?

^ Truly amazing and hard for any professional outfit to top. :lecture

Na that's an old 1, here it is after he added my kit :)

P1050047_zps122374ef.jpg

P1050049_zps5481f7d6.jpg

I would definitely be in one if Hot Toys made a Dredd, :D[/quote]

AGREED! This is a superb custom!!!

I just saw Dredd when it came out on RedBox and liked the movie...then I saw this custom and it made me want a figure of Dredd too (2012 movie version)...so if HT did make one this good...I'd give it some serious thought (depended on price..ha)

I finally got to watch this just now, Holy s--t do I want a Dredd figure right now!
Anderson and Mamma would be bought too.

Hot toys would be stupid for at least not making a Urban Dredd.

Back