Hot Toys 1st Avenger Captain America Belt Pouches Problem.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeverlyHills90210

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I can't seem to get the belt pouches on my 1st Avenger Cap figure to stay closed.

Is anyone else having this problem?

And have you found a solution?

I prefer not to use glue or do anything that would permanently alter it.

Pics would generally help, I got the first avenger and i havent had a problem like that.

They look magnetized to me. The others will close eventually after fussing with except for one being stubborn that won't stay closed. It's a shame too because I got this figure factory sealed straight out on the box to put on display. It's the 1st belt that comes worn on the figure in the box.

They look magnetized to me. The others will close eventually after fussing with except for one being stubborn that won't stay closed. It's a shame too because I got this figure factory sealed straight out on the box to put on display. It's the 1st belt that comes worn on the figure in the box.

Yeah one of mine won't stay shut either.

Ummm, some people would like to see what the issue is and how it looks perhaps? It's not an issue on mine but I do want to see what it looks like on others in case it does happen. Some people on here can figure out a solution if a photo is provided that illustrates the problem. Please be courteous. Besides, I didn't design that emoticon. :lol :wink1:

Small amount of blu tac might work. Non permanent and no residue

Also, I don't see why having photos is worthless. No problem with too much information

Back