Hot Toys 12" Conan?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a Thulsa Doom PF dammit! Rexor and Thorgrim would be nice too.

All of the above is a pipe dream :lol ..but I would buy them in a heartbeat if they were made.

So any chance Hot Toys will be getting the license for the new Conan? I'd love to see their take on Jason Momoa

conan_19.jpg

So any chance Hot Toys will be getting the license for the new Conan? I'd love to see their take on Jason Momoa

conan_19.jpg

with Hot Toys seemingly getting the license to every big budget flick coming out, I'd say there is a good chance!

My guess if HT does Conan now- it'll be the new movie Conan. Oh well it'll still be great- maybe followed by Arnie Conan...

Okay was thinking about this tonight and it seems highly likely.

Exhibit A:
Sideshow gets Rocky license for busts/statues.

Hot Toys gets 1/6 license.

Exhibit B:
Sideshow gets AVPR license for busts/statues/prop replicas.

Exhibit C:
Sidehow gets Rambo license busts.

Exhibit D:
Sideshow gets license for Alien/Aliens/Alien Resurrection dios maquette.

Exhibit E:
Sideshow gets Predator license for bust/dios.

Ho Toys gets 1/6 license.

Exhibit F: ????????
Sideshow gets Conan license for PF.

Hot Toys gets 1/6??????

Seems very much a possibility, and with Hot Toys supposabley doing a Dutch figure from Predator it would seem they may have a new larger muscle body. And a Conan figure would be a great way for Hot Toys to get multiple character use out of a new body.

I think we may see a Conan 1/6 line from Hot Toys sooner than later.

Three years later you can add Terminator, Terminator 2, Terminator:Salvation, Predators, Captian America, Thor, Crap of the Titans, Prince of Persia to that list.

So where the mother____ing Hell is Conan :tap

Well the new guy does look more like he was originally described, thats pretty much agreed on Howard fan sites.

Although Arnie's portrayal is iconic (I don't deny it, check the premium format thread...I've been hunting for one and will continue to do so :D ) the character he played and the story itself have almost nothing to do with the original stories.

I think the bigger problem will be how he speaks. Sure Arnie didn't speak like Conan either but his accent actually suited that world ...from the previews Mamoa sounds like a Hawaiian surfer.

Back