Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flippin' liars!!!

why do some of you all still buy from them?

My fault. I was ignorant of their rep before I came to this board. I will not be making any more purchases from them anymore, however, since I found a dealer I trust. To be fair, I have ordered from them several times in the past with no issues but slow shipping times.

These are good at showing how conservative the factory paint job is. He looks pretty much like this in person. With the eyes in particular, it's more like heavy eyeshadow than the joker's makeup. And they only painted red inside his scars, rather than in a messy line around them, which is what we saw in the movie.

JOKER-6.jpg

I don't have a problem with the sculpt not looking like Ledger, but in those pics you can see the HT nose is too pointed and the smile scar is too straight in its angle instead of curving up like the Ledgers does.

yup yup. i just think the best likeness comes straight on, not with the head tilted down or profile.

Hi all, just take some photos (I'm a lazy guy , hahaaa)
The sculpt and the paint job are not exactly like Heath's Joker but it still a great figure for me.
Also I don't know how to repaint and just try to darken the eye a little..
Hope someone will do a better paint job or resculpt later..
Also some photos are not so good (over exposure), but why so serisous? Hahahahaa :lol:lol

tdxalfopeduajrgwzbxw.jpg

09z3luew5zhhp9pe8kaj.jpg

avz4tzb5ij1w8mj6lfbx.jpg

bnyutxrt88bhnwmine5b.jpg

2jf1pss5gom6h8dhs488.jpg

So, i got my Joker today, anyone got any tutorials for painting in general? I've done repaints before yeah...
On 20 dollar transformers toys, with gundam pen's.....
Not on a 170 dollar masterpiece!
Basically i just want to dry brush the eyes (not a problem)
but on the smile...I'm going to try to put a darker red into the cracks of the scars, but i absolutely cannot ^^^^ it up, any tips or links to tutorials?
thanks so much guys
(BTW the figure is everything and more...so ^^^^ing good...the only problem i have is...
Heath as Joker in the movie had a bit of a slouch, so it would be nice if his neck was aimed at an accurate angle, like he did in the movie...I bet you guys havent heard that complaint yet haha, but yeah AMAZING figure.
Worth every cent

Joo, you are the MAN!

Very nice shots. Great ungloved hands, where did you get them?

The sculpt and the paint job are not exactly like Heath's Joker but it still a great figure for me.
Also some photos are not so good (over exposure), but why so serisous? Hahahahaa :lol:lol

tdxalfopeduajrgwzbxw.jpg

09z3luew5zhhp9pe8kaj.jpg

avz4tzb5ij1w8mj6lfbx.jpg

bnyutxrt88bhnwmine5b.jpg

2jf1pss5gom6h8dhs488.jpg

Oh and what i was refering to in the last pics about the scars, i meant this kinda thing (except without the excessive pink around it)
n693202524_1067157_6117.jpg

tdxalfopeduajrgwzbxw.jpg

09z3luew5zhhp9pe8kaj.jpg

FINALLY somebody put some ungloved hands on him for the jail scene look! I really need to find me a set. :(

IS there any way to modify buck hands to put on the HT Body? I know it may look a little off but I think that is all I need?

is it me or does the HT joker's trench coat color seem a bit off... I mean it seems PERFECT in some lights... like the mob boss meeting scene.. but for promo shots and other parts of the movie it seems off.

tdxalfopeduajrgwzbxw.jpg

Thats the money shot, thank you! This is a perfect picture, excellent work man!

Back