Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may have already been covered.but what are the differences between the first wave jokers and the 2nd wave jokers. and which one do people who know perfer.any suggestions would be appreciated.

yes, I didn;t know there was a V2...please let us know if something change...I haven't get one yet (v1 or v2) but this figure is making it impossible not to get it...damn!

Heath Ledger is the best Joker.

jokerheath01.jpg

jokerheath02.jpg

jokerheath03.jpg

I really like this headsculpt more than bank robber version.

this looks like he is having more fun and showing off his character. he looks more psychotic.

the br one is more serious and angry...while it looks like ledger, it is not true to the character...the slicked back hair one makes up for it better.

this looks like he is having more fun and showing off his character. he looks more psychotic.

the br one is more serious and angry...while it looks like ledger, it is not true to the character...the slicked back hair one makes up for it better.

aside from not being screen accurate at all...

I'm hoping Cop Joker includes a 2nd head that delivers a definitive Ledger Joker head; BR likeness quality, clean makeup, straight eyes and character representative expression.

I'm hoping Cop Joker includes a 2nd head that delivers a definitive Ledger Joker head; BR likeness quality, clean makeup, straight eyes and character representative expression.

That's my biggest hope on this figure too. A clean make-up smiling/laughter sculpt. Like the reveal shot when he smiles at the bank manager.

I don't want that, I want more like the mob meeting, it would cover when he kills Gamble, the mob meeting, the final showdown.

HLJ.jpg

I find an expression like this best sums up Ledger's portrayal, he didn't smile too much so I don't want that, that represents the Joker generically but Ledger's was pretty cold, the smile at the back and the big laugh in the 18 wheeler are the only times I can think where he had a laughing face about him.

I guess, but I just want something different. The above one is again quite serious to warrant a new sculpt.

He also laughed when hanging upside down and when Bats was beating him.

Back