Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is safe to say live, not live, the BR Joker head totally and utterly destroys the V1 head, any way you look at it.

yea, but i can't wait to get one and repaint it, to have the eyes face forward, and the makeup less sloppy...by the way, what is the best way to paint joker's eyes?

Thought I would show a quick comparison of 'then' and 'now':

100_1869_500x480.jpg
100_2395.jpg

He is almost there.

your first repainted V1 looks pretty damn good, the best ive seen, for that headsculpt! ALOT more heath-ish

great shots man, i really like them. which head do you think looks better live?
Thanks for the props.

I think the Bank Robber version gets the popular vote, mine included. However, the first version has a certain character to it that also makes it endearing (I'm just not sure if that term is even appropriate for the Joker :)).

Here's a couple of pics I've made with mine. Sorry for the bad quality

p1050497qm9.jpg

p1050506za4.jpg

Well Snake, just when I thought I'd seen everything there was to see with this figure you show us something even better. Truly the best I've seen so far. Very very cool. I'm kind of amazed how everything (most notably the collar on the coat) is laying flat.

I wonder if there's anyway to get that jacket a little lighter. May be worth it to dethread the purple jacket, buy some lighter purple material and use the pattern from Hot Toys' effort. And add burnt orange satin lining of course :)

Well Snake, just when I thought I'd seen everything there was to see with this figure you show us something even better. Truly the best I've seen so far. Very very cool. I'm kind of amazed how everything (most notably the collar on the coat) is laying flat.

Thanks very much. :)

I wonder if there's anyway to get that jacket a little lighter. May be worth it to dethread the purple jacket, buy some lighter purple material and use the pattern from Hot Toys' effort. And add burnt orange satin lining of course :)

If I had a skilled seamstress at my disposal, I already would have taken this step. :D

Took some more Joker pics today, he's just so much fun. :monkey5
First the moody pics, with all have sort of a horror movie vibe to it:

If the movie had been Rated R:
Joker_20.png

A different kind of interrogation... Maybe his father?
Joker_22.png

Joker_23.png

"You're no fun talking to..."
Joker_21.png

Back