HOT TOYS: 1/6th Millennium Falcon Main Hold Area Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, sometimes I think dioramas look a little over the top and make the figures look a lot more toy like compared to being displayed standing in a glass case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smiling han?!

Could be...probably thinking "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

Eh, sometimes I think dioramas look a little over the top and make the figures look a lot more toy like compared to being displayed standing in a glass case.

Depending on the diorama I agree.

Looks good but they could have spent a little more time futzing and posing. Han and Chewie are both playing air guitar and Obiwan looks like he;s wearing a hotel bathrobe. Isn't there supposed to be a bunk in the corner behind the table? Can't see the corner I know but the seats are blocking the whole thing.

What is that?!

Attachments

• 11227394_10152959519492344_5427900759776142293_o.jpg
    11227394_10152959519492344_5427900759776142293_o.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 323
If really like that to be two linked dioramas. The computer bank and arch and then the dejarik table and seats

This diorama is incredible and without a doubt much cooler than the cockpit for me. I live in an apartment so there really is no chance of me getting it but I wish I could.

Is this confirmed as a for-sale item as opposed to a show display (HT seems to like being unclear)? Some of it (booth cushion surface) looks to be made of foam core and it seems to be four sided.

If this is for sale, this would be more limited in terms of display options than the cockpit. There's really just one scene that takes place in this area, whereas the cockpit has different people in different costumes throughout the trilogy.

I'm not getting the vibe that this will be for sale. Really odd decision by HT if this does go up for pre-order. Can't see them selling even a hundred of these.

Back