HOT TOYS: 1/6th Millennium Falcon Main Hold Area Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
11227394_10152959519492344_5427900759776142293_o.jpg

Yeah, kind of figured that the detailing on that set-up was a little too good for "display purposes only."

For years Hasbro has said "playsets don't sell" now here we have what looks to be a bit of a run of them in 1/6. I guess Hasbro just weren't charging enough, and were making them in the wrong scale.:lol

And yep, that's 100% Tamashii 3PO.

Hmmm... only 1 dio for me... either the cockpit or this (if it is being made). Im not buying two sets of the classic characters just for that. Although I could use the Falcon Cockpit for a Episode 7 display....

it's the Tamashii. Which was a Sideshow-Chogokin Bandai colaboration itself.

But someone at Sideshow will be angry, that they use the "old" 3PO instead of the upcoming release...

Assuming this is made I'll see which looks better and costs less between this and the cockpit and choose one. Sort of leaning towards this as there's more options than just having the figures sitting in the cockpit.

Wish there was a close up of that Han in the chair. Looks strangely like it has a smiling expression.

^^it seems like you guys might be right. Maybe it's the sculpt for the Stormtrooper han. Some life in the Han sculpt would be welcome.

Could just be shadows and crappy quality playing tricks though.

Looks cool but would it need to be fully enclosed like that? Also the chessboard needs the little claymation pieces. Surprised they never remastered those. Or maybe they did and I just haven't seen.

Back