Hot Toys 1/6th Iron Man - New Images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will probably be THE BEST HT figure incl the Preds. I dont see how this could be topped...CANT WAIT!!

Wait. This got moved to the Marvel section but not merged with the existing thread???? :confused:

This fig will definately have a place amongst my prize collectibles....:rock

Even more so now that we can see all of the open compartments ETC.... Just as I first thought highly detailed like the HT Robocop

Still confused. The right sock looks pretty close and the left one is prolly just turned around backwards. Have you seen in hand pics that are off?
EDIT:
2684707302_4db5cdfd91_b.jpg

I see now. A bit off in the color pattern, but at least they are the right colors and it's barely noticeable. A bit of a change like the unmasked Stark head head not being in the helmet.

And, to stay on topic, I'm surprised Iron Man has movable vents and such. crazy detail.

It looks pretty spot on to me.......................As you stated it could just be that the sock is turned backwards or of the like..Colours etc spot on it is HT after all..............

Hmmm. Great looking figure, but I'd rather stick to all PF's... I'm trying to sell all my 1/6 figures, but this looks pretty sweet :)

Its moments like these that we are at the umistakeable fork in the road.......The joys of collecting.................:lol

I have the Repulsor Ray Iron Man, it isn't worth the price it costs. The Paint Apps are definitely lazy but then again its a cheap figure. No arm articulation and feels very clunky.

Thanks for the reply and input TM. I now know what I must do.

when is this due out???

I expect it will be the hot news in Hot Toys next newsletter, due out in about a week give or take. Then the 'official':rolleyes: pre-orders will pop up. Though this one has been up for pre-order for a while now, due to the Tokyo show. I'es got mine sorted.

That's dope....I'm glad I have one coming.

That Tony sculpt is just awesome. Possibly the most perfect all around 1:6 scale head I've ever seen.

Since these threads are existing separately....:confused: for those who don't venture into the other Toys2 is currently taking orders for this.

While I'd like to know I have mine secure I'd rather wait for SS to put him up since it will be sometime Thursday or Friday probably and I'll get reward points.

There you have it boys and girls. The best 1:6 figure of 2008! Should win figure of the year on MWC's site.

BADASS!... I Knew Hot Toys would had the vents and what not... I can't wait for Sideshow to put these up for Pre-Order!

Looks like the Torso & Neck are shorter as well...

I think you can tell by the huge number of poses they put him in (everything from "right arm up" to "both arms up") that this won't be the most poseable figure in the world. Does look nice though. Those vents and whatnot bring it to another level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back