Hot Toys 1/6 Wrecker The Bad Batch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snow Wrecker!

SNOW WRECKER.jpg

BB WRECKER 18.jpg

Last edited:
They are sending Wrecker the long way, evidently. He wont be here till Tuesday 4/9.

I dont know, this show is making me really anxious and I want all the boys together. They're going to kill someone, I'm dreading it and I can't keep them safe, but I can keep my representations here safe I guess. I want this family together. They almost killed Wrecker and I'm not over it. Watching the destruction of the Marauder was very difficult. How many times do I have to see SW ppl I like have their homes destroyed?! Its like a tradition starting with Luke.

the latest episode was very sad and depressing. I think it eventually set the same tone for remaining episodes and foreshadowing something terrible and tragic is about to happen..

Gotta work on Hunter’s walking pose a bit more, but think this where I’ll have them for now.

A43BCBEC-5B0F-4958-986B-F33379AE93B6.jpeg

Those episodes were very good. This show has a great groove on as it careens towards the end. Very well written, fantastic art and good pacing.

Agreed, show has been pretty stellar since the mediocre season 1. SW animation has really been at the top of the SW game for a while now.

Finally unboxed this guy tonight. And he does not disappoint!

WHAT A BEAST. He's huge! And his beauty is equal to his size.... and his price.

Sadly his mobility is super limited, as y'all know. I was pleased to see I could get his rifle in his hand without any use of blow-dryers, etc. That's nice.

Nothing will convince me that for official beauty shots, they're not cutting figures up and gluing them in place. Cody comes immediately to mind. Cody could do 1% of the poses in those beauty shots had. Yet somehow, we had photos! Hmmm, how'd they do that...? Really, Wrecker might as well be a statue.

But together this is a MOST IMPRESSIVE GROUP. I am standing there looking at them placed and totalling up the sum they've cost so far, in my head. I regret nothing, sad to say. I'm just glad Mando wound down in time to make this easier to pay for. These are the kinds of figures I want on my shelves: people that I love. I cant stop looking at this grouping.

I blu-tacked one foot for everyone because these bases are slippery. And I blu-tacked that one, count-em one holster Hunter has, every time I looked it was hanging all bonkers and fixing it drove me crazy.

CANT WAIT FOR TECH!!!! I dont want this show to be over, Disney better have something stellar lined up to take its place.

Gotta work on Hunter’s walking pose a bit more, but think this where I’ll have them for now.

This is a great example of why we need the SSC flexed/walking foot. We don't just want it, we need it.

Last edited:
This is a great example of why we need the SSC flexed/walking foot. We don't just want it, we need it.

I hate it, I keep futzing with it lol.

I'll probably change the whole case when Tech gets here anyway.

Back