Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know if it's been thrown out there ......

redfordfilms.com has the tumbler for $337 w/free shipping. i threw in an order. should go out thursday at the latest. it was the cheapest i've seen and they responded to all my inquiries fast and friendly like so i figured i'd take a chance with em.

i looked on there sight and couldnt find it. they also are on e-bay, they have 22 neg in a year, but have over 2500 items sold during that time

Check out this dudes set up:

CIMG0532_.jpg

CIMG0531_.jpg

CIMG0530_.jpg

CIMG0533_.jpg

Photo Credit: 布魯斯偉恩

damnit, the pod looks so small there. :D

When I see those pics, I would really do not have the room for this beast...

I just got an unexpected charge for the Tumbler from Scifi Genre. Not sure if I want to keep it or not though, as I'm about to purchase the CM Predator.

Last edited:
dammmm this thing looks great!!!! still have no clue were i could put it. and if i do find a place ,whats the best way to pose it ? maybe a very large car collectible rotating display case that you plug in ? if they make one that big?

Has remote control cars improved for braking/skids during turns? the last remote control car I had was 1991. I could never get Knight Rider to throw the tail end out like that.

I just got an unexpected charge for the Tumbler from Scifi Genre. Not sure if I wan tto keep or not though as I'm about to purchase the CM Predator.

I got a notice that BBTS now has the Tumbler. However, I thought about saving some money and ordering from Sci-fi Genre, so I wrote a kinda silly note to them. They wrote a nice note back:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 12:40 PM
To: Steven
Subject: [ScifiGenre.com] Re: Batman Tumbler

Hi Steven,

The release of the tumbler has been delayed, so Diamond
still lists it as "not yet shipped." We do not know
when we will get it. However, if you order from us and
pay by credit card, we will not charge your card unless
and until your order is ready to ship, and if at any
time before then you wish to modify or cancel your
order, all you need to do is send me an email. Let me
know if you have any other questions or
concerns.

Janell
ScifiGenre.com

---Steven Wrote On 8/5/2009:
Hi,

I have recently had two bad experiences with other
companies, so I wanted to write you first.

Could you confirm that you really have the Batman Hot
Toys Tumbler in stock and if I order it, it will
actually be shipped to me?

Sorry I recently had to work with my credit card
company for two separate orders which took months to
resolve.

Thank you,
Steven

Has remote control cars improved for braking/skids during turns? the last remote control car I had was 1991. I could never get Knight Rider to throw the tail end out like that.

it seems you gotta drift those cars :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6MHwsSuBgM

nice overview of what is available out there here: https://www.rcplanet.com
damn, dat Lambo RC has got me searching whats out there, and now I have set my mind on to these 2 high end electrical RC's :banghead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc8NMdmQb6k
this HPI Savage didn't steal his name, it can go up to 100 km/h :horror

Last edited:
Damn that's huge! And I thought the Master Replicas Falcon was huge! I don't have space for the durn thing:monkey2

I don't have it in my hands, but my LCS guy trusts me a lot to play with my toys before I get them. Anyway, it is super light for such a big toy. Wished it had some more heft to it. Can not wait to get some batteries in it and see what it looks like without all the plastic crap on it and the top rear spoilers snapped into place, lit up with a HT 12" Batman inside!

Just received the Tumbler today! The overall packaging is HUGH and rocks! :chew

Mine's coming in today. I'l have to sell it though to mr. CoolKansasWind. I'm going to open it and inspect it for him, I'll take some pics and tell you guy what I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back