Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing!!!!!!!!!

3384789205_7ebf489910_b.jpg

Amazing pic monk! Really set me off to get me a batpod myself

The Batpod looks huge in the comparison shot. I've gotta have it!

DAAAAAAM!!! darren thats one of the best pics i have ever seen!!!

I would love to take credit for the photo but it is not mine. It is the best pic I have ever seen of the Batpod!!

Cheers. :wave

excellent shots Monk, are you gonna photoshop the background to make it looks like the scene?

Hmmm ... it's possible. I hadn't really thought about it yet. I can't recall ever having done anything like that before, but I might give it a go. We'll see how slow work is this week... :lol

That's the first photo of him on the Batpod I've seen where he doesn't look too big for it. It's like they made the pod itself, or the positioning of the parts 15% too small. He almost looks like hes raised up over the handlebars, whereas in the movie he's much lower down on the body of the bike.

It took me a great deal of time and a lot of frustration to get him into a position that I was happy with. Ultimately, I think it involved forcing myself to bend his knees just a little bit more, then a little bit more, an then even more, until his body was pulled down the bike to a suitable degree. Still, it wouldn't hurt my feelings to tweak it some more. Maybe later...

Last edited:
I got my Batpod today love totally awesome. I dont wanna be rude but whoever said that the batpod is not worth it must be on some serious crack,
no offence lol

@darren
that's one bad^^^ picture!! now i got confused, should i get a batpod or a batman (original suit)?

After P1 Dutch, and maybe P1 predator itself - Tumbler is my most eagerly anticipated arrival...some day...some day.

Just got the batpod recently and it's a lot bigger than I thought. Never thought I would get one (due to the price) but when I saw one for sale for only a $100 I had to get it.

Wow! Where did you get that price??

I was at the Boston Comic Convention last week and saw it for sale for a $100. They only took cash and I only had $60. Thankfully my GF was with me and gave me the extra $40.

Just got the batpod recently and it's a lot bigger than I thought. Never thought I would get one (due to the price) but when I saw one for sale for only a $100 I had to get it.

I was at the Boston Comic Convention last week and saw it for sale for a $100. They only took cash and I only had $60. Thankfully my GF was with me and gave me the extra $40.

can't beat that..:rock

on a side note... I still have NO idea where I'm going to put the Tumbler..:confused:

A friend of mine who resides in Singapore told me that they have been officially released in Singapore today.

Can't wait for the pics of this baby! I hope it won't cost me an arm or a leg for it.

A friend of mine who resides in Singapore told me that they have been officially released in Singapore today.
Tumbler? Wow - hope to see them here soon.
But I don't get how they got theirs ahead of HK.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back