Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, but where are you from...?maybe in your country customs are not strickt...
so where you from?

Sorry for late reply - I live in the UK - basically have to pay 20% inc customs and duties.

Anyone know if Mista305/ Joe is taking orders for the HT batmobile? Been away from these for a while and haven't been able to keep up.

I heard he already has taken the last pre orders for this, why don't you just send him an email, he always replies...

He is doing another round of PreOrders, I just put mine in.

Gotta say Im glad I went through Toys2 for these two as they won't have them until Jan. I'll need time to get all that money together. :lol

I looked at Toys2 and they were more expensive after shipping. I do understand that you can order now a pay when it ships from Toys2, but I don't trust myself. Something else would have came along between now and then and I would end up canceling my order and regreting it later.

I really wanna start my new collection off with TDK stuff and I'm trying so hard to not get sidetracked by anything else but I'm finding it very difficult. There's so much great stuff out there that I never knew existed. The level of detail has risen so much since I was last involved with action figures and the like. I feel like a kid in a candy store with only enough money to buy a couple of treats.

My collection will focus mainly on movie collectibles that have touched me personally. Somehow I'm going to have to find a way to meld Iron Man in with the TDK perchases while simutaniously catch up with The Lord of the Rings. My main problem is that I want everything.

I looked at Toys2 and they were more expensive after shipping. I do understand that you can order now a pay when it ships from Toys2, but I don't trust myself. Something else would have came along between now and then and I would end up canceling my order and regreting it later.

I really wanna start my new collection off with TDK stuff and I'm trying so hard to not get sidetracked by anything else but I'm finding it very difficult. There's so much great stuff out there that I never knew existed. The level of detail has risen so much since I was last involved with action figures and the like. I feel like a kid in a candy store with only enough money to buy a couple of treats.

My collection will focus mainly on movie collectibles that have touched me personally. Somehow I'm going to have to find a way to meld Iron Man in with the TDK perchases while simutaniously catch up with The Lord of the Rings. My main problem is that I want everything.

Yeah i hear you...i made a vow that after the TDK, Ironman and Predator stuff i'd call it a day and prioritise things...now i've just put in for a PF Freddy, PF Hellboy 2 and a 1:1 T800 bust...:banghead

yeah, i hear you on prioritizing things... they are all just so damn cool!!!

Anything Dark Knight is a priority for me though... that and Predator, Aliens, Conan, Indiana Jones....

Hi, new to the forum but been collecting for years.

Just picked up a preorder tumbler for $363 shipped and contemplating the batpod for $222 shipped!

Those are both excellent prices!, Cheapest I've seen in fact. Go get the batpod!!@@!!

Man, you're not helping dl! I'm trying to decide between the Batpod or HT IM.....and probably shouldn't get both!

BTW, IM will cost $150 shipped. I promised a certain significant other I'd be responsible with my spending....

Man, you're not helping dl! I'm trying to decide between the Batpod or HT IM.....and probably shouldn't get both!

BTW, IM will cost $150 shipped. I promised a certain significant other I'd be responsible with my spending....

Get both and tell the significant other they just bought you an early Christmas present. :lol

i was looking foward to the tumbler more than the batpod but after i saw the movie it is vice versa. that tumbler and the new suit batman are my most anticipated preorders right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back