Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. The UPS driver was even curious what was in the box. I am still trying to find a permanent parking spot for this thing.

Since mine came only with the the Hot toys outer brown box, the UPS guy rang my doorbell and just said "Your Batmobile is Here!" since it written all over the box HOT TOYS BATMOBILE.

hi!!! Im on holidays but I went to my office to unbox the tumbler and show you some pics. Excuseme becouse are only a few. I will post more when I display it in my house.

I post some of the box so you can see that its enormous!!!

The pics where taken with a HTC HD so pics have a good quality

That's awesome!

I think that is stupid!

a package that says: "HOT TOYS BATMOBILE" is like saying this is a package containing a high end toy model worth a lot of money....it can attract the wrong sort of people if the package was to be at the wrong place at the wrong time...

anonymous packages are the safest solution to transport such things

I think that is stupid!

a package that says: "HOT TOYS BATMOBILE" is like saying this is a package containing a high end toy model worth a lot of money....it can attract the wrong sort of people if the package was to be at the wrong place at the wrong time...

I agree !!!! lol
It misses: Very rare collectible and extremely difficult to find it!

I think that is stupid!

Well thats how TOYS2 shipped out the Tumbler, with no other outer box. However this practice is not uncommon as all the Sideshow figures I get all say what is in the box and name of figure.

It was Funny when the UPS guy tell me me Batmobile has arrived!

So my daily check of the HT FB page found this little nugget:

Hi ! Hot Toys,is there any possibilities that you all will produce improvised version of 1/6th BatMobile(with weapon infront) and BatPod for DX batman version?Pls enlighten us

Hot Toys maybe next time...:)

In other words, they are planning on doing a DX Tumbler.......otherwise HT would've said no, like they did about the alternate Astro Boy head.

But if they do end up making it, I don't know how I'll cope with TWO tumblers in my house! :horror

I think that is stupid!

Relax Mr. Uptight and Sensitive. I meant it's awesome that the UPS guy said that his Batmobile is here. It's not everyday the delivery guy or woman says that.

Having said that, I understand your point Riko. I don't like stuff that advertises what I am getting either. I think sometimes customs purposely breaks into the box to check the goods to see what it is based on what it reads on the box. Those SideShow shipping boxes are no different.

Hi Riko!! I couldnt review too much... but all seems to be fine :rolleyes:
One thing that I couldnt test were the lights (I cross my finger :D )... so in a few days will do a 100% test :D

okay, I'm glad for you everything looks fine so far, hope the lights work out to be fine too

So my daily check of the HT FB page found this little nugget:

In other words, they are planning on doing a DX Tumbler.......otherwise HT would've said no, like they did about the alternate Astro Boy head.

But if they do end up making it, I don't know how I'll cope with TWO tumblers in my house! :horror

It's a joke?? Why doing a DX Tumbler? A Batman and a Joker yes of course... But the most important is a Scarecrow for our collection and I don't understand to do a second tumbler! Is Hot Toys not happy of his work??

Wayne takes the Tumbler for a spin.
IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

Hots toys reply on a new tumbler was "maybe next time" as in the next movie as I took it. The tumbler got demolished in the last movie so im sure they will tweek it for the next one.

I'm thinking the next movie will have a all new Batmobile, no Tumbler.

well I agree with you that there will be a new batmobile but I honestly believe it will be the second one. In Batman Begins Lucius Fox tells wayne there was 2 of them and they were used as bridging vehicles so he may be after the second one. Just a thought

The tumbler was not a real batmobile because it's a tank! For the next movie that will be a brand new real batmobile! Like Burton's movies or Batman animated.. The bat-pod will be always present in the next movie!

I think if there is a new batmobile hot toys, it's for the movie The Dark Knight Returns!!!

When I see the license products in www.hottoys.com.hk , The Dark Knight collection is the most important! For Batman Begins there was only one Batman figure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back