Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What strange... I do not remember having seen this spare part. I have my batpod in the box but I took it out a couple of times and I really do not remember having seen it...

it's not a spare part, it's just a part that came lose

see my post above to put in in place

how come the part came lose?is it brand new or used?if the seller told you its brand new better contact him.it doesnt come that way.and eventhough its used you dont send it to the buyer that way:horror

how come the part came lose?is it brand new or used?if the seller told you its brand new better contact him.it doesnt come that way.and eventhough its used you dont send it to the buyer that way:horror

wow chill down, this particular part is very loose. I believe it is not glued on any of the pods.
It is plausible that is went loose on the way..

Bottom line, it's not broke and it can be put back in place and you wouldn't see a thing.

OH HELL YES!!! IT'S HERE AND IT'S AWESOME! Pics to come of my Hot Toys Batmobile... Stay tuned. Same Bat time. Same Bat Channel...

OH HELL YES!!! IT'S HERE AND IT'S AWESOME! Pics to come of my Hot Toys Batmobile... Stay tuned. Same Bat time. Same Bat Channel...

make sharp pictures dude + interior interior :)

ps: where did you get your tumbler to have it so soon?
yes this seems soon as the half of the board still seems to wait for theirs

Well, Riko. I think things are still looking good. I do hope... but with less than a week to go, FP.com still has their date set for July 15 to their warehouse.

It use to get changed a good 3 - 4 weeks before the last 3 or 4 dates they set.

Well, Riko. I think things are still looking good. I do hope... but with less than a week to go, FP.com still has their date set for July 15 to their warehouse.

It use to get changed a good 3 - 4 weeks before the last 3 or 4 dates they set.

did you also order a tumbler?

I got mine from Studio Sunny from HK. He shipped it on June 27 to me here in St. Louis, MO and I got it today. Not too shabby! Here's the link to the pics:
https://s684.photobucket.com/albums/vv203/jrice73/
Just to let people know. I am no photographer. This is very amateurish...

Last edited:
UK etailer, forbiddenplanet.com

No way was I going to risk import fees for those big sucker parcels.

yeah, thats right, was wondering if I should buy from a hong kong dealer since almost every piece from the US was checked in detail by customs

and so you are from the UK then?

Riko, do you dream about Joe and the Tumbler when you're asleep? :monkey3

zzzzzzzz

yeah, thats right, was wondering if I should buy from a hong kong dealer since almost every piece from the US was checked in detail by customs

and so you are from the UK then?

zzzzzzzz Joe? Joe? Where's my Tumbler Joe?

:horror:horror:rolleyes:

I would ask to stop messing around, but than I understand if you simply cannot, since its already clear that you are the type that has nothing else better to do than focus on making childish replies and changing quotes :rolleyes:

whatever floats your boat man

I got an answer from ABC today that he always gets 2nd lot of product after ToyHunters. 3 to 4 weeks he says.

I got an answer from ABC today that he always gets 2nd lot of product after ToyHunters. 3 to 4 weeks he says.

I'm waiting on ABC for Ironman mkI and Goodshipped for the Tumbler. Usually ABC are spot on with their delivery predictions however, they really dropped the ball with my p.o'd Predator. They were insanely late with this item and i only got it this week. Considering they're based in the same country as HT and are allegedly an official distributor, it was a hell of a wait...
Thank god I.M and the Tumbler are my last paid for p.o's on EBAY. I'm never doing that again. Pre orders are now through Toys2 and possibly in stock items i'll get from EBAY. The lack of comeback regards your money after 40 odd days and the lack of guarantee you'll get the item is too stressful. I'd rather buy from a reputable seller for a few more dabs. Plus a previous thread eluded to to a practice with some EBAY sellers where they palm off faulty stock to international buyers as the chance of comeback is minimal. When i get the odd item with a loose limb or imperfect paint app, it makes me wonder, regardless if its true or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back