Hot Toys - 1/6 TIE Fighter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of the members who have been here a while also need to learn to be respectful also. Don't just point out the new guys need to learn something. Some so called old members are some of the worst and really turn off new and old forum members. Just saying.

Totally agreed. :lecture Sometimes old members can cause trouble as well. And if there is something I've done to harm you in particular, please let me know. Waiting for your PM or reply, if your message was directed to me or in general.

But in the end when the owner of this site addresses this particular member for a certain post he's made, I think we all should listen. Including me, you, all other members, and of course that particular member.

Video at Comic Con 2015 of both the fighter and Falcon however it does start with Back to the Future as they were set up next to each other.

Marty and Delorean Back to the Future II and Star Wars collectibles 2015 San Diego ComicCon - YouTube

https://youtu.be/R_yYPZuRGLk

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus

Thanks for sharing. This piece is really impressive. Seems the cockpit itself is pretty big inside too

BTW made the video available on forum directly if ok with you:

Totally agreed. :lecture Sometimes old members can cause trouble as well. And if there is something I've done to harm you in particular, please let me know. Waiting for your PM or reply, if your message was directed to me or in general.

But in the end when the owner of this site addresses this particular member for a certain post he's made, I think we all should listen. Including me, you, all other members, and of course that particular member.

Just pointing out that older members can be real jerks. I just wanted to point out it is not just new members who need to learn proper etiquette on the boards. Some of the long standing members can be some of the worst and think they are experts on everything pertaining to figures. Just want to point out just not new members are at fault. Want to make sure blame is given equally, that's all.

Some of the members who have been here a while also need to learn to be respectful also. Don't just point out the new guys need to learn something. Some so called old members are some of the worst and really turn off new and old forum members. Just saying.

yeah, I have to agree. Those guys who joined in 2007 are especially difficult :wink1:

yeah, I have to agree. Those guys who joined in 2007 are especially difficult :wink1:

I definitely agree! I'm sort of new to collectibles forums and even to the collectibles world and its do disappointing to come into a forum and see fellow collectors bash each other on a hobby that we all enjoy. We all are different with different likes, so as many mention, not every collectible will be our cup of tea. Being in a hobby that outside of here is frown upon on as immature and "men and women buying toys" is hard enough because you can't share it with everyone. So when I found these forums I thought would be like joining a special club for us and it is until we start to judge and bash each other [emoji20]. I know we all have strong opinions, but this is our outlet outside of the world,so let's keep it fun and respect each other and congratulate the hobby and persons that are enjoying it.

Happy Collecting

Max Power

So the words of the day are respect and tolerance. And they go for both new and old members.

Now let's move back to the TIE in an orderly manner.

Maybe it will. Exclamation mark.

nice:lol

If it does get made, we will need a support group for those of us with a significant other. I can only imagine my wife's face as I ask for her help while assembling this monster!

I definitely agree! I'm sort of new to collectibles forums and even to the collectibles world and its do disappointing to come into a forum and see fellow collectors bash each other on a hobby that we all enjoy. We all are different with different likes, so as many mention, not every collectible will be our cup of tea. Being in a hobby that outside of here is frown upon on as immature and "men and women buying toys" is hard enough because you can't share it with everyone. So when I found these forums I thought would be like joining a special club for us and it is until we start to judge and bash each other [emoji20]. I know we all have strong opinions, but this is our outlet outside of the world,so let's keep it fun and respect each other and congratulate the hobby and persons that are enjoying it.

Happy Collecting

Max Power

:clap

So explain how I got a 600 pound shed shipped 602 km for about $120.00 CAD. Shed itself was $1800, so ironically probably less than we can expect for the TIE.

There's a wide range of thing a that factor in. I ordered my home theater speakers and they all come in separate boxes. The four corner speakers are 50lbs ish and 5ft tall and they weigh 30lbs.. 99 bucks total. The sub is 2ft tall and 1 foot wide and around 30 lbs and was 60 bucks. The center channel is 2 foot long and maybe 7 or 8 inches tall. Cost 78 bucks to ship. My studio building is bigger then my 2 car garage and the shipping was free. I get a magazine sub from Japan each month and it's a half pound of paper and the actual shipping is 15 bucks.

There's really no rhyme or reason to it. Corporate deals, location from and to zip codes, weight, dimension, ect..all factors. But it seems voodoo or something else is a driving factor as well.

Yet you continue to argue with Dave who is the owner of the board, has better connections than anyone else here.:slap

when was I arguing ? I had a different view, and there's nothing wrong with that is there ? All I am saying is I also have my sources too. I am allowed too right? I think you're stirring the pot here to be honest.

Also consider that they mention this Falcon cockpit in the same post saying they're doing "spacecraft" - an actual product that we can buy may just be the Tie Fighter cockpit.

And whoever said that Sideshow told them that Hot Toys is definitely making this is most likely confused. I have confirmation that they don't know as yet.

That would be a really really dumb idea to release just a cockpit "pod" and not include attachable side panels. I wouldn't buy it unless we were getting a full TIE Fighter.

That would be a really really dumb idea to release just a cockpit "pod" and not include attachable side panels. I wouldn't buy it unless we were getting a full TIE Fighter.

Ditto. Call it crazy but I hope they do an X-Wing too. I wouldn't even care if you had to put it together in sections, I just want a 1:6 X-Wing :lol

Back