Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars future releases?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally would love a pt anakin....he is a core chare tor of the universe and one of the main characters in the best (in my opinion) prequel movie rots.
But I also don't think there are enough pt characters to take that many slots away from other releases....obi-wan, anakin,mace, dokuu....maybe jinn....but I think becomes sideshow has represented the pt SO well there is not going to be a demand for Darth maul or Jango or even clone troopers from fans or hot toys....but a core character to the entire mythos like anakin who is literally present in EVERY star wars movie (not to mention his sideshow figure is showing the age BIG TIME) is an easy dip into prequel waters, then right back out to original trilogy and newer movie figs

Not seeing Sideshow dip into PT for just one figure. IMO, they are either waiting for some media support to delve into that era or will treat it properly when they are done with ESB and ROTJ main cast and troops.

Anakin Skywalker would be awesome to see. He could have his normal and dark side head sculpts...robotic hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to see Palpatine properly! I was unaware that HT were doing a Royal Guard until I spotted him in Orlando, but it was a nice way to find out.

I can't wait to see Palpatine properly! I was unaware that HT were doing a Royal Guard until I spotted him in Orlando, but it was a nice way to find out.

giphy.gif

Why are people assuming nothing til SDCC? It's Star Wars day in 2 weeks.

I just don't see them revealing four figures on May 4th. Maybe I'm wrong. But between Baze Malbus, ROTJ Luke, ESB Leia, Palpatine, the Royal Guard, the Tank Commander, the other Shortrooper, TFA C-3PO...there's a lot of figures to be announced between May 4th and SDCC.

I guess I worded that poorly, but I just don't see them adding any kind of big surprise like Cassian or Tarkin into that mix.

With Battlefront 2 delving into all eras, it's a good excuse for HT to do prequel characters.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

As far as the prequels, I'm hoping we get ROTJ Anakin, Obi-Wan and Mace Windu, and I wouldn't mind a Qui-Gon either.

Absolutely 100% agree. Those are my Prequel wants, adding a Hot Toys Darth Maul.

Know what I want, and I hope Hot Toys listens cause I think it'd really sell, an episode 3 2 pack of Anakin and Obi-wan with all the trimmings. We're talking 2 heads for Anakin, maybe even a second for Obi-Wan, all sorts of hands so they can do every force gesture made during the big dual.

Anybody else want that? I would probably want a few prequel figures but if I just got that 2 pack, i'd be okay with it.

And Padme. I want a Padme. I think I'm the only one but I don't care, I want her :)

Lando (Bespin)

Tarkin

Greedo

Tusken Raider

Jawa

Death Squad Commander (exclusive gray uniform)

nothing from the prequels or expanded fake universe :)

Not that I'd ever purchase him but I wonder if HT would ever try making Grand Admiral Thrawn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After the new reveals, some of my top wants are:

Poe Dameron
Bespin Han
Bespin Luke 2.0
Hoth Han
Hoth Luke
Endor Leia
Scout Trooper (Battlefront deluxe)
ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader
Mos Eisley-man-number 8-with-cloak

Kidding on that last one. But geez that sounds expensive.

Krennic. Yep, i still want him. I count him to OT because for me the RO had that feeling of good old SW. Nothing i can say about TFA.

Back