Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Tracker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2011 is the Year of the Predator. Having that said, I could've sworn 2010 was too. Ah, who cares?

This was always going to be the best of the 3 super preds, hot toys new this and that's why the saved him until now, that figure is beautiful!
Agreed.
HT planned for him to be released last among the three super preds right from the beginning. I just hope it's not the last from the Predators movie.
There's still one more I would like to see. :)

Finally..This is a good news for those who bought the other 2 super preds from the Predators. I'm sure this will be a little bit more expensive cause they'll include a hound. Looks great nonetheless!

i hope the tracker and the classic come in real soon. i need a classic to line up next to my two Dutch figures

:yess:
now let´s hope the hound is not over $50 over the regular price
looks awesome

The pred hound looks extra fragile with all the bones/spikes on his back and head. Those pieces might come disconnected in the box and the owner is expected to reconnect them. Either way, the Tracker box is going to be pretty big. Maybe it'll be big enough to include a diorama so that you can display all three super preds. :pray:

Just ordered falconer...I guess it was inevitable...I guess sooner or later lol...Tracker's awesomeness made me jump the gun.

Just ordered falconer...I guess it was inevitable...I guess sooner or later lol...Tracker's awesomeness made me jump the gun.
When you see all three of 'em on your shelf, with one hungry looking pred hound, you'll know you made the right decision. :hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back