Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Tracker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how berserker was the main pred of the 3 and yet tracker got the unique looking gear..you would think the main badass would get the special treatment when it came to there gear......ah maybe badass is too strong a word, he just lasted a little longer then the other two:lol

I thought that too about the gear, and yea he didnt last that much longer.

I wonder if we'll get the specs and pics tomorrow? Seems like HTs tends to release pics on Fridays. I can't get over how awesome this looks.

Just saw this on FaceBook and HOLY SHAT! I want it. I want it so bad. A little surprised that it comes with a hound, but I want it nonetheless. The helmet looks gorgeous, the skin is beautiful, and the armor is probably the best they've done so far. Just an absolute "WOW!" of a character and we're now finally getting it from HT.

I'm super-psyched for Falconer, mega-pumped for Tracker... oddly enough, Berserker was the only one that I wasn't as giddy for. Maybe because they made more mistakes on him than the others (considering the others don't have faces), but whaaaateeeeevs. The rest of the trio is fan-damn-tastic.

you guys worrying about the price should get the NECA toys instead. these are called high-end collectibles for a reason.

Tracker does looks the coolest to me, for sure. Glad to finally see the HT version of him. If not the hound, i was wondering what they would have come up with for accessories. All I could think of were a claymore mine (haha) or Fatburns Helmet. Glad to see the dog, articulation or not, very cool.

It's funny how berserker was the main pred of the 3 and yet tracker got the unique looking gear..you would think the main badass would get the special treatment when it came to there gear......ah maybe badass is too strong a word, he just lasted a little longer then the other two:lol

Yeah I think that tracker is way more unique looking and probably should've been the main Pred, but that's just my opinion. These guys are gonna look great on the shelf together.

i cannot wait, where did u find the picture and announcement?.. man, am i excited.. now i hope they start releasing there next figures for the terminator and alien line

you guys worrying about the price should get the NECA toys instead. these are called high-end collectibles for a reason.

I commited myself to the whole line by buying Royce, Berserker and the Falconer. Theres no turning back now. They'll all look really stunning as a group.

I commited myself to the whole line by buying Royce, Berserker and the Falconer. Theres no turning back now. They'll all look really stunning as a group.
probably. i'm passing on this series because i already have 4 preds in my collection and i really only care about the Winston creatures. i'm more of a general scifi/horror fan than a Predator fan i guess. but if HT ever decides to make more Lost Clan preds, i'll keep getting those.

was passing on falconer but probably going to pick him up now...since tracker is a must for me.

Even without Royce, having the Big Three up there will be incredible. And you can bet these'll go up in price, especially since we're getting all of them. A Classic would be cool too, but Tracker was the last one they REALLY needed to do to make my 'Predators' shelf level feel complete.

Even without Royce, having the Big Three up there will be incredible. And you can bet these'll go up in price, especially since we're getting all of them. A Classic would be cool too, but Tracker was the last one they REALLY needed to do to make my 'Predators' shelf level feel complete.

:exactly: The trio will look insane together!!!

damn now i have to make room for the Tracker and his dog in here :slap

predsetup013-1.jpg

predsetup004-1.jpg

Elder Pred I know this made your day lol. Well damn Ill be getting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back