1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 scale Deathstroke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree! DS is bada$$. This game version somewhat resembles the comic version in my opinion. Oh man, if HT did an all-black variant like Mezco did with their Deathstroke :thud:

That trailer alongside star was old Repúblic trailers are in another level, the choreography is amazing

I love the armor version it isnt the original one but it still feels like the same character from the cómics .

Im hoping for a cómic version like sideshow is doing somthing like this:
6dfe3d10f06768d36e39204fb935a0b6.jpg

Credits to the artist

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I have to admit being torn right now. Pre-ordered this bad boy last year, but with the Avengers buzz--especially after today's new trailer--I'm giving serious consideration to opening and verifying contents before reselling. Can't get everything....so wondering if there will be a market for DS come summer.

Last edited:
I have to admit being torn right now. Pre-ordered this bad boy last year, but with the Avengers buzz--especially after today's new trailer--I'm giving serious consideration to opening and verifying contents before reselling. Can't get everything....so wondering if there will be a market for DS come summer.

Given the backlog of DC figures HT still have to release first I'd be amazed if this releases before very late in the year. If it's not Disney HT don't care these days.

Who cares about buzz... this is the best looking figure HT has showcased in years. I am hardly a DS follower, but that design is bad ass.

I really want this figure but only if we would have gotten a Arkham Asylum Batman. The City one just doesn't seem detailed enough to be paired with this DS and the Arkham Knight one is just...ugh

OMG Amazing looking figure :) I have Play Arts Kai Deathstroke from Origins and it's amazing as well, i would like to get the hot toys one as well. :D

Yep
Wait...what?!? How did I miss this, or are you just speculating?
nothing official, the closest we have come to any sort of indication is a short clip in a hot toys behind the scenes video which shown a batman origins suit picture pinned up in their office. It’s quite a strong hint they’ll make him imo. There was lots of dlc suits pinned up too.

AO Bats seems most likely to me compared to other villains or side characters, even though they’ve already showed Barb. I do really hope they go deeper; out of all the DC properties, this is the one I’d probably snag anything they made.

As much as I love the photos of DS, I'm being pulled back into my Marvel side with all of the Endgame figures coming--Thanos looks amazing--and temped to cancel and re-appropriate funds. Still, may make more sense to save the $25 cancellation fee and sell after it comes out. There should be a demand for this one?

Back