1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 scale Deathstroke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone notice the Art Figures Deathstroke knock-off that's been popping up lately? This masked version is now at Timewalker. The unmasked version is a rather hideous attempt at Joe Manganiello.

AF-AI2BM-2T.jpg

Hot Toys figure of the year next year. No question. Of all of my figs on PO, this is the one I wish I had right now.

Ok so yeah I folded and pre-ordered him. Used a voucher I had and got him for £160 roughly which is a fair price I think considering shipping and customs needs to be added on top.
Can’t wait to not be able to pose him just like batman [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched the Judas Contract animated film yesterday, and it got me slightly more interested in the "modern," armored up Deathstroke. Still not ideal, but I think this figure will display well next to my Suicide Squad Batfleck-Man figure.

I watched the Judas Contract animated film yesterday, and it got me slightly more interested in the "modern," armored up Deathstroke. Still not ideal, but I think this figure will display well next to my Suicide Squad Batfleck-Man figure.

Although it's based on the game, I think the figure will look at home beside the movie figures.

I collect only movie characters. Deathstroke is one of my favorites but I can’t decide if I should order this or wait for the next JL/Batman version. I already sold my Arkham Knight/Red Hood because I didn’t want to enter in this line, but this one is really tempting.

I collect only movie characters. Deathstroke is one of my favorites but I can’t decide if I should order this or wait for the next JL/Batman version. I already sold my Arkham Knight/Red Hood because I didn’t want to enter in this line, but this one is really tempting.

Same here, but this suit compared to the movie version is way superior. I did not get the Arkham Batman and like the BVS suit much better. But this suit is phenomenal. The DS movie suit is boring and dark.

I have only got the movie looks but yeah I ordered this because he will work well with the movie guys and there is no guarantee that a movie one will ever see the light of day.

View attachment 421976
eCTE made a one-off 1:6 custom DEATHSTROKE (from ARROW tv series)...

Man that thing is sweet. Im a huge fan of the Arrow TV show, so this figure would be a dream come true for me.

Wish it was more than just a one off.

And as much as I love both the character and The Arkham game universe, im just not a huge fan of his look or role in the game. Atleast not enough to spend $250 on a figure of him.

Back