1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 scale Deathstroke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deathstroke looks great, but I must admit he is not a character I am that invested in. I'm glad this license is still getting some love though!

Heres hoping for a AK Scarecrow!!!

(and AC Riddler)

Just PO'd mine, checks off too many boxes for me:
1. Batman Universe
2. Masked figure
3. One of my favorite games
4. Color and detail look amazing.

I'm a sucker for Boba Fett/Snake Eyes types, and this guy fits the bill. Just wish they released sooner :)

So true. In fact, that is my biggest gripe with Hot Toys. Everything is announced a year in advance.

I also wish I could find the 2-3 pieces I really want, but that's what eBay and this message board are for :/

I have enough going on with two small kids and now to sell some of my old Star Wars items to counteract my Hot Toys purchases.

I'm getting a brainstorm for my Detolf shelf with a Batman in the distance and Deathstroke ready to battle.
I considered getting the Arkham Batman but I'm reading some meh reviews on it, and I could get a SHF Batpod and Batman for less than that price, and do some perspective diorama..ing.
I also wonder if a Batsignal would work with a rooftop piece.....hmm.

With the seeming expansion of the video game line, would it be predictable for it to keep growing? I'd imagine I'd like a GoW Kratos, it'd be awesome.

Still waiting MGSV still this day. But seems they just give up, good thing Lim Toys fills a hole.

GoW could be amazing, The Witcher 3 could be fantastic as well.

I cant express how happy i am with this figure. Love deathstroke. Obviously pretending he is deathstroke from the cómics. No Batman can beat the original deathstroke.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Like this?

edb2427b1b0ee3d8032acb1e9a400f81.jpg

Holy ****

Glad i PO this. I pretend he is from Origins cause i can't stand how lame they use him in AK.

Yeah in origins he wasnt treated with that much respect either. Being a Batman game Batman has to win but yeah AK was sad

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Even though Shadow of Mordor kinda (definitely) ripped off the Arkham play style, I wish the Arkham Knight game had cribbed from how the Nemesis system worked with strengths/weaknesses for boss battles with Arkham Knight and Deathstroke.

Back