1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 scale Deathstroke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ORDERED!:yess:I prey:pray: for a Damian Wayne son of bats Robin someday in our collection. A BAD A$$ Display of them fighting is my dream along with RAS and a Talia long overdue.

No, they do not. Some of the big draws at BBTS are the flat $4 shipping, no NRDs for many figures (NRDs usually only apply to figures over $400 and many of the newer SW figures), pile of loot shipping (batch up a bunch of things and still play a flat $4 shipping fee), and double-boxing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thank you buddy, have a bunch of preorders on sideshow (about 10) but will give bbts a shot. i've only bought from them on items that they have in stock.

Never played any of the Arkham games, but love the character. Really tempted to pick up. I try to keep 1/6 to movies and comics to the Mezco line, but this just looks too awesome to pass on. Who knows when we see a film version. Hmmmmmmmmmm

Never played any of the Arkham games, but love the character. Really tempted to pick up. I try to keep 1/6 to movies and comics to the Mezco line, but this just looks too awesome to pass on. Who knows when we see a film version. Hmmmmmmmmmm

Keep in mind that whatever film version was going to exist was more or less based on this design, from that post credits ending.

I've got a really specific pose in mind for this guy and the tacti-cool JL bats that I am so excited to put together.

Keep in mind that articulation will be highly limited. You can see that from the proto photos and also Bats is the same case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you like Batman, you will love the Arkham Games. Great gameplay and story. I like Batman and Deathstroke's design on Arkham Origins. Glad HT make this I hope they make Batman and Joker too.

I didn't play Origins and even I po-ed. Those who didn't will moan and groan about aftermarket prices again after release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you like Batman, you will love the Arkham Games. Great gameplay and story. I like Batman and Deathstroke's design on Arkham Origins. Glad HT make this I hope they make Batman and Joker too.

I'm hoping they expand the roster to other characters before doing more Batman and Joker figures.

I agree, at least Robin and Catwoman, we even played as them.

Catwoman is the figure I want most. It frustrates me the only Catwoman HT have ever given us is TDKR one and I hate that design.

Robin would be great and Nightwing to complete the Bat family assuming they do make Batgirl.

What is the reason HT stay away from comic book versions I wonder. :dunno

As I see it, the problem with comic versions is which one to do? There have been countless looks and even the more iconic looks or artists have variations. Medicom tried to do specific versions, Hush in this case. But I don't think those sold well. Mezco and Sideshow have been been doing their own interpretations of the comic versions. But that isn't really a comic specific version, but rather a company's own interpretation which means it could be anything.

If you like Batman, you will love the Arkham Games. Great gameplay and story.

The Arkham games are my favorite take on Batman along with the old Animated series. Both do a great job at capturing the character and presenting the whole cast of characters.

I agree, at least Robin and Catwoman, we even played as them.

I'm surprised that we haven't seen Catwoman yet. She seems like an obvious choice.

Sure hope so. Like others here I haven't played the Arkham games but would surely buy Batgirl and Catwoman. The latter's design is actually quite close to her comic look.

I was a bit torn on this one. I've played the three Rocksteady-developed games and love each one; so much so I've always looked at Origins as a cash-grab attempt assigned to a different developer to keep the cash-cow milked while Rocksteady was working on AK. Therefore, I was planning on getting characters from those three games only. However, I feel it would really be a disservice to my HT 1/6 Arkham collection to miss out on this badass beauty. Love the character too. Besides, the design on this version is very similar to his look in AK, regardless. Also, if HT ever gave us a Mr. Freeze from Cold, Cold Heart DLC from AO there's no way I could miss out on that either.

What is the reason HT stay away from comic book versions I wonder. :dunno

If they started doing them I'd drop figures based on movies other than a few classics like Reeve, Keaton, Ledger. The comic book versions are still the best.

I’m sure it’s a licensing issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is nice, but the proportions look really starnge in some of the pics, like a PAK figure, tiny head, long torso... would love to see some in hand pics before deciding

I was a bit torn on this one. I've played the three Rocksteady-developed games and love each one; so much so I've always looked at Origins as a cash-grab attempt assigned to a different developer to keep the cash-cow milked while Rocksteady was working on AK. Therefore, I was planning on getting characters from those three games only. However, I feel it would really be a disservice to my HT 1/6 Arkham collection to miss out on this badass beauty. Love the character too. Besides, the design on this version is very similar to his look in AK, regardless. Also, if HT ever gave us a Mr. Freeze from Cold, Cold Heart DLC from AO there's no way I could miss out on that either.

It's not similar. Its the same character design deathstroke was just a cameo on AK and the origins story is good BTW.

Weird that his suit is so beat up. Deathstroke in the comics isn't so clumsy and amateurish as to allow guys to be smacking his face with swords and baseball bats and whatnot to get so much damage. Seems pure luck that he still has one good eye, with all the damage he takes. Big loser. Sad!

Back