1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 scale Deathstroke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 455791 He is a good figure. I did not even try to button the bandolier to him.

Having not played the Arkham games, I was rather lukewarm on this when it was announced. But I must admit, he looks really good. I'm seriously thinking of picking him up now. I do have a question: Am I the only one who finds it a bit odd that HT outfitted him with a bunch of shotgun shells on his shoulder, but didn't bother to give him a shotgun? Does he somehow use them with his 'ballistic staff'?

Having not played the Arkham games, I was rather lukewarm on this when it was announced. But I must admit, he looks really good. I'm seriously thinking of picking him up now. I do have a question: Am I the only one who finds it a bit odd that HT outfitted him with a bunch of shotgun shells on his shoulder, but didn't bother to give him a shotgun? Does he somehow use them with his 'ballistic staff'?

I have ordered a shotgun for him because he needs one just for comic book reasons.

I have ordered a shotgun for him because he needs one just for comic book reasons.

Which shotgun are you using with him? I’ve got Deathstroke ordered through BBTS, so I’ll have him eventually. Was thinking I might want to add a shotgun as well.

Anyone get a shipping notice for this from Sideshow yet?
Just noticed that it's no longer listed as a PO on their site...

Mine arrived from Sideshow last week, but I pre-ordered almost instantly.

fullsizeoutput_e44.jpg

It was part of the design from the game but yeah he should have come with one.

To those that have it in hand, is it very cartooney/video-gamey? I don't have an Arkham Batman and am wondering how well he'd blend in with say the BvS or TDK Bats.

To those that have it in hand, is it very cartooney/video-gamey? I don't have an Arkham Batman and am wondering how well he'd blend in with say the BvS or TDK Bats.

I have it displayed with my BvS Batman. It fits in pretty well. I would say that this Deathstroke is actually more "realistic" than the one we saw on Luthor's boat in the end credits for JL.

Would love to see someone do some mods to this figure and paint the blue with a black to make it look more like the JL version. Would go so well with the BVS Batman I reckon!

Which shotgun are you using with him? I’ve got Deathstroke ordered through BBTS, so I’ll have him eventually. Was thinking I might want to add a shotgun as well.

This is a nice one as well.

https://www.blackopstoys.com/products/army-of-two-masked-mercenaries-2-0-shotgun-w-red-shotgun-shells

Back