1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 scale Deathstroke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The payment for this guy is being processed on my birthday. I'm glad I got some money for my birthday early so I can afford him. I've wanted a 1/6 scale Deathstroke for a long time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Did anyone get a shipping notice for Deathstroke? I was charged today but it looks like he didn't ship out.

Anyone who has this manage to attach the bandolier to the snaps? Seems a bit too small. I got one snap, but the other is actually behind the radio on his belt. I ended up popping off one of the 'rivets' in the process.I managed to reglue it so I think I'm just going to keep the bandolier as it is.

It is a gorgeous figure once you get it together.

I had the same problem with mine. The bandolier can't stretch far enough on mine to snap it in. Can't even get one snapped so I just let it hang. When you put the sheath in the back it holds the bandolier sorta. Other than that I like Deathstroke. He's big and heavy with lots of switch-outs.

Anyone who has this manage to attach the bandolier to the snaps? Seems a bit too small. I got one snap, but the other is actually behind the radio on his belt. I ended up popping off one of the 'rivets' in the process.I managed to reglue it so I think I'm just going to keep the bandolier as it is.

It is a gorgeous figure once you get it together.

Between that and the buckle in that area, I don’t see how that is supposed to attach. I just left it undone as the sword pegs into the back easily and keeps everything in place.

Yeah, I did the same. I’m just gonna leave it as-is because with the sword pegged in, that bandolier ain’t moving.

idNkmXK.jpg

Between that and the buckle in that area, I don’t see how that is supposed to attach. I just left it undone as the sword pegs into the back easily and keeps everything in place.

Brute force and ignorance is how I got mine in...

Just kidding, wasn’t easy though, took a lot of patience and gentle manipulation.

Mine arrived today. Boy howdy this figure is nice!

- All the pictures I've seen thus far do not do it justice at all. This isn't my favorite DeathStroke "look" but it's so good, I may halt my Kitbashed version altogether!
- This figure from the time it was solicited to actual-in-hand was pretty short span of time. Especially when you consider some figures ordered a year-and-a-half ago are still getting delayed OR some figures getting solicited recently are tracking for a release in late 2020 or early 2021!
- Scale fits in well with other big Hot Toys DC figs.
- Why oh why did they not include an unmasked head especially since his mask was off in the game! Oh the inhumanity!
- Not sure why they did this figure so long after the game's release, but I'll take it! Hot Toys....work in some INJUSTICE figures!

There was a good third party Bruce sculpt for the Arkham Knight Batman. Wouldn't be surprised if they do one for Slade to.

It seems the consensus is that this is a great fig based on those who have it in hand, but I'm not seeing much hype generated for it. It's a shame. Still really looking forward to getting mine.

It seems the consensus is that this is a great fig based on those who have it in hand, but I'm not seeing much hype generated for it. It's a shame. Still really looking forward to getting mine.

HT’s Arkham line has been one of their best but also under appreciated lines. I think the slow pace if it has turned a lot of people away. Deathstroke should have been done years ago! He’s labeled as Arkham Origins instead of Arkham Knight so he’s at least 5 years too late for major hype. I don’t know why they went out of their way to license both AA and AO and not do at least the Batman from each of those games. Joker and Slade could have both been done under the AC and AK licenses. Just further mystery in an oddly timed and handled line.

Back