1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 scale Deathstroke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks.

Just a nit pick but are his legs a little too short compared to his body? Just in that last pic posted he looked a little stumpy.

If you look closer, you can see that his pants go up further than the armor. Looking from his belt down, I think his legs are good.

This could also work as a Justice League Deathstroke too, since they borrowed veeery heavily from his Arkham design.

big_1518912616_image.jpg

A good excuse to pose him alongside Batfleck. :wink1:

Awesome looking figure. I hope it does well and they continue the Arkham Line.
I'm personally praying for a Arkham Knight Scarecrow
What Arkham figures are you all hoping Hot Toys do?

Arkham Origins Bane would be beastly. Also if they decided to do an actual Red Hood from the AK DLC, I'd be selling off my Arkham Knight figure like that *snaps*.

I'd love to see Bane, Croc and Mr Freeze! Characters that I will never have the room to display the Prime 1 statues from but would work great in 1/6 scale.

Also Harley, Robin, Nightwing, Catwoman(Arkham City version), Riddler, Scarecrow, Penguin. Basically the whole line! Hot Toys should make this their main DC focus for a while.

I'd love to see Bane, Croc and Mr Freeze! Characters that I will never have the room to display the Prime 1 statues from but would work great in 1/6 scale.

Also Harley, Robin, Nightwing, Catwoman(Arkham City version), Riddler, Scarecrow, Penguin. Basically the whole line! Hot Toys should make this their main DC focus for a while.

Agreed. Although I would love to see them take on Injustice: Gods Among Us.

I’d be down for almost any character from Arkham Origins. I loved the character designs in that one. But especially just getting Batman from that one would be nice. Arkham City Catwoman would be cool. And like you said, Arkham Knight Scarecrow.

What an amazing figure, really glad I picked this up. The articulation is limited, but who cares when it looks badass.

xcko00.jpg

33w31y0.jpg

Unboxing and review from Virtual Devil. I don't speak French but he has a a great camera! Gives a good look at the figure...can compare it to the Prime 1 version in the background to.

What an amazing figure, really glad I picked this up. The articulation is limited, but who cares when it looks badass.

xcko00.jpg

33w31y0.jpg

Fantastic looking figure! Glad I pre-ordered this one. Went through BBTS though, so I’m sure it will be a while. Still, it’s encouraging to see that Hot Toys finally released this and the 1/4 scale Joker.

Looks really cool but reminds me of Durge from the Clone Wars Cartoon. Would make a great base for a custom.
185d066aa4f3c8020606e541adc45636.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back