1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was supposed to have mine today, but UPS automatically re-directed the shipment to a UPS store. This has happened a few times lately and I have no idea why. It's not even the store I would normally route it to.

Great looking pics, everyone!

Wor-Gar, did you remove the wire or is that not in the plans?

I'm seriously considering to do so, even though I don't have an issue with my ANH Han Solo.

Has anyone got any idea when the Hong Kong sellers will be getting their later batch stock in? They're a little vague on it when asked. Is it generally the same time as Sideshow tend to get their stock?

The Krennic I got almost a month ago was 2nd Batch. HK sellers are sitting on a lot of stock that cant be shipped out since all postal flights are shutdown, with the exception of medical and/or essential products.

It will be quite awhile before we know for sure if the wire does damage. But knowing it's copper and what the wire does to Han's shirt makes the choice easy. I'm taking no chances with Krennic's regal white cape!

It will be quite awhile before we know for sure if the wire does damage. But knowing it's copper and what the wire does to Han's shirt makes the choice easy. I'm taking no chances with Krennic's regal white cape!

What happen with the hot toys Han? Should I be concerned with the wire the Cape of discoloration or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine should be here Friday! Can't wait! I hope with how many people asked for the figure it's selling well and Hot Toys see the they should dive into the Rogue One line a bit more.

Yeah that would be great. I mean at least history is treating Rogue One well. i.e seen as one of the better films of Disney times. So the chances of going back for at least Baze at some point are a little higher.

I try to tell them every chance I get.

Opened my krennic last night. Phenomenal figure who really stands out with the cape. I took out the wires, was pretty easy. So happy I bought 2.
Only gripe: why did they attach the sticker to the stand? Has anyone tried to peel it off? It seems stuck on there pretty well.

I haven't done that. I really had no trouble with the wires. But I might extract them next time he's on my futzing table. I'll wait and see more of a consensus.

Mine should be shipping soon and I will pull the wires out once it arrives. Any staining will ruin the figure's presentation, for sure. I don't plan any wind-swept poses, so all is good.

Krennic.jpg

So is the cape supposed to be stitched together at the bottom? Mine isn?t. The back part looks unfinished.

Back