1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great figure. If it wasn't for me only collecting essential characters, space, and money- id be all over this. Amazing likeness.

Low run due to an underwhelming want by the majority of the SW collecting community. Aftermarket prices are gonna be up there just like Tarkin. Lame sticker is stuck to the base which is a shame. IMO it cheapens the display like those HT cardboard switch-outs. I never use the bases unless connecting multiple to create a diorama style floor... so these sticker bases are useless.
This thread needs more photos!

Truth official specs list:
- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate, Star Wars logo and an interchangeable graphic card

So if it is not in fact interchangeable, that’s a misrepresentation of the product. That should entitle us to a discount if nothing else.

Waitlisted already. Glad I pre-ordered. Probably going to be a small run figure and when it’s gone it’ll be gone. As far as the base goes I’ll either grab a generic Star Wars one off eBay or maybe see if I can get one from Coco.

I don’t have any Death Troopers. Undecided if I’ll get one from The Mandalorian or not. I do have the Shadow Trooper, which isn’t the same but I might use as a stand in. Maybe I’ll grab one Death Trooper but probably wouldn’t get more.

If this one jumps to double or more, guaranteed Hot Toys will do a second run. Not surprised he went fast. Looks fantastic.
Not sure if I’d count on that. The deluxe Jedi Luke has been on waitlist for a while and hasn’t gotten another run. This is one of those characters where it’s lucky he was made at all. I can’t see a second run being offered.

I don?t have any Death Troopers. Undecided if I?ll get one from The Mandalorian or not. I do have the Shadow Trooper, which isn?t the same but I might use as a stand in. Maybe I?ll grab one Death Trooper but probably wouldn?t get more.

Go for at least two! :D

Go for at least two! :D
At $235 a piece it’s a lot to spend on Troopers though. The only Troopers I buy multiples of are the classic. Even then I only have one ANH version, the Han and Luke disguise versions which can be either Troopers or the disguised versions of the characters, and one ROTJ version.

Agree about the DTs, this guy flanked by a couple DTs is a killer display. Me, I got him to go w Jyn, waiting for a diecast k2so which should be offered w new series.

Back