1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, honestly since they use UPS, UPS has this feature where you can follow your delivery, haha the moment your package is out for delivery from their distribution that day you can track it?s progress through the road, i have managed to followed them and picked up my package rather WAYYY sooner, their dropping off pattern makes no sense, i have caught them drive by two blocks away then drive like 10 miles away AND then drop my box at the end of day and honestly the drivers don?t mind that I go and pick up the boxes anyways because it?s just one less stop for them, all you guys gotta do is sign up for ups my choice for free and you?ll get text?s, emails and app follow ups from them, very useful tools, but seriously they slip too much, some quarantine fun for you guys i guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK, good, so I'm not getting gouged the worst.

It?s crazy. Krennic shipping out this wknd at $23 while Jabba (slightly larger and heavier) shipped for $32.

CS Quote: In regard to shipping, please know that this is the amount charged by the courier to ship your item, and Sideshow does not inflate these costs. There are occasions where the courier raises their rates, and we do our best to provide the cheapest possible rate we have available.

Just doesn?t add up.

It?s crazy. Krennic shipping out this wknd at $23 while Jabba (slightly larger and heavier) shipped for $32.

CS Quote: In regard to shipping, please know that this is the amount charged by the courier to ship your item, and Sideshow does not inflate these costs. There are occasions where the courier raises their rates, and we do our best to provide the cheapest possible rate we have available.

Just doesn?t add up.

Yeah it does not add up whatsoever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have, they're a legit place. They don't double box though if that matters.

Thanks I actually reached to them to ask about that and a couple of other things. Very responsive CS, which is always a good sign. I will be placing my order with them in just a bit. As for double boxing, they don’t do it but they will if you request it and pay a little extra for it. Don’t know how much though.

Anyone used eknightmedia for their order before? Are they reliable? I noticed their prices are a bit cheaper than the competition but i?m not sure if it?s a good sign or not... plus one of the few retailers i have seen that don?t add sales taxes as of yet

I get my Meisho Star Wars Movie Realization figures from Eknight -- they're good and reliable. The only time there was a hiccup (on a non-SW thing) was when I got my preorder in after the recommended order-by date and they didn't let me know they wouldn't be fulfilling my order. Everything else has been great.

Anyone processing today?

My card was charged and my order was updated as fully paid on Sideshow's website. The order reflects preparing to ship now. I'd normally be excited about that, but it took my Newt Scamander eight days to finally ship from Sideshow after they charged my card, so I'm not expecting them to actually ship Krennic until next week.

Yes, they're very reliable. They're based out of Arizona. They mainly sell 1/6 military figures which is why a lot of people here don't know of them, but they also sell Sideshow and Hot Toys in small amounts.

Well, placed my order with them. Now the wait. :impatient:

Just got charged my last flex payment, they just have to process the tax and shipping and that?s it, hoping this will arrive by thursday or friday of next week, or something.

Back