1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, they did give us Krennic as our Christmas treat last year after we hounded their social media. So, there's always a chance. Although I reckon Baby Yoda will be our Christmas treat this year.

Agree, they (and every other company with a Star Wars licence) are probably scrambling now to make 1:1 Baby Yoda figures/plush toys for Xmas.

I guess a 1/6 Baby Yoda will come with the Full Beskar Mandalorian version, as many others have suggested. Makes sense to also enable double Mandalorian purchases. Then 3rd version with Pedro Pascal headsculpt.

Didn?t even think about Chirruts price going up if he does. I better get on that quick then just in case. I?m late to the game on Rogue One but gotta get these.

Didn?t even think about Chirruts price going up if he does. I better get on that quick then just in case. I?m late to the game on Rogue One but gotta get these.

Chirrut is an excellent piece and a great headsculpt, even the box has beautiful artwork (the Deluxe only I believe).

This side of Christmas or 1st quarter next year? Want Krennic sooner than later!

Ouch! With the secondary market value of the Rogue One figures you'd be well advised to pounce on them if you ever find them anywhere near to retail price. Pretty much no chance of picking the Shoretrooper up at a reasonable price these days though.

Chirrut is an excellent piece and a great headsculpt, even the box has beautiful artwork (the Deluxe only I believe).

Hands down the most impressive work they've done on a Star Wars box. Although I haven't seen the Maul box in hand yet. The figure itself is a bit underrated. He looks great among the other RO figures, but would look out of this world next to Baze.

The deluxe boxes on both are works of art.

903_chirrut.jpg 03-nov2017.jpg

The deluxe boxes on both are works of art.

Yeah, and I'm not normally one to be concerned about boxes. But they are so impressive.

It really made me think at the time, if they were spending this much effort on the boxes, they would surely do Baze and Cassian.

I guess now it's just a question of time for Cassian, but Baze really needs to be brought to their attention I think. The release of Krennic is a perfect time to make this known to Hot Toys.

'memba back in 2016 Hot Toys did organize a whole exhibition in HongKong dedicated solely just for the debut of Rouge One ? Before the dark times......

'memba back in 2016 Hot Toys did organize a whole exhibition in HongKong dedicated solely just for the debut of Rouge One ? Before the dark times......

Yeah have fond memories of that.......

So here's a chance to voice your vote for Baze Malbus. Hot Toys have posted a question regarding: your favourite Star Wars character

Translation : "looking for future figure ideas based on popularity". Well hopefully at least it equates to that.

Vader, Luke, Han etc is pointless they'll make them anyway.

Go go go !!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156712659442344&id=58690437343&fs=0&focus_composer=0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For half a heartbeat I thought this had been released. My wallet just had a panic attack

So here's a chance to voice your vote for Baze Malbus. Hot Toys have posted a question regarding: your favourite Star Wars character

Translation : "looking for future figure ideas based on popularity". Well hopefully at least it equates to that.

Go go go !!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156712659442344&id=58690437343&fs=0&focus_composer=0

They did this with Obi-Wan, asking what accessory we'd all want. They then put him up within hours of the post. Not sure they really paid any attention to the replies. Reading between the lines they're definitely putting up a new Star Wars figure tomorrow or Friday. They tend to do things like this to build the hype. The people replying under that post about Marvel and DC figures need dropping from a great height.

I added a comment on their Facebook Thread for Second Sister, Ahsoka, Darth Nihilus and Revan but I think it is hopeless.

We know bespin han and lando will debut eventually.
We need baze, cassian, and
The
Death
Star
Trooper

I will never lose hope for those three. Collections, bankruptcies, and divorce that collections cause are built on hope..

They did this with Obi-Wan, asking what accessory we'd all want. They then put him up within hours of the post. Not sure they really paid any attention to the replies. Reading between the lines they're definitely putting up a new Star Wars figure tomorrow or Friday. They tend to do things like this to build the hype. The people replying under that post about Marvel and DC figures need dropping from a great height.

Yeah no doubt it's simply to bring Star Wars fans to their page. Another Star Wars figure this week would be fine by me.

I added a comment on their Facebook Thread for Second Sister, Ahsoka, Darth Nihilus and Revan but I think it is hopeless.

Yeah most probably is hopeless, but still, at least they know.

It's all too easy to say nah won't do that. Then they definitely don't know what people want.

Go go go !!

With the Production pics of Bespin Leia, they could certainly reveal Lando or Bespin Han as a way to boost sales of the Leia figure. Well, at least that's the logic I'm using to maintain hope... :)

Back