1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly I think I'd prefer Lando before Bespin Han... I agree they're coming eventually. I'd prefer sooner than later though! :)

Yeah me too. We've been waiting a long time. I'm pretty sure Howard even confirmed Lando, but it seems like so long ago. I always maintained they were probably waiting for Billy Dee in Ep9 to ride that bit of a nostalgia wave to sell more ESB Lando's. I'd probably do the same if I was HT.

The only Lando you're likely to get is TROS Lando.

Why would HT compete with itself on a figure it clearly doesn't care to make? We still don't have ESB Han. So why is ESB Lando a given? TROS, yes, its a new movie. And that just makes the ESB version of Lando seem like an even longer wait now. Given the 1.5 years turnaround time, maybe we'll see ESB Lando at SDCC... and then have to wait another 6-8 months to PO.

Why would HT compete with itself on a figure it clearly doesn't care to make? We still don't have ESB Han. So why is ESB Lando a given? TROS, yes, its a new movie. And that just makes the ESB version of Lando seem like an even longer wait now. Given the 1.5 years turnaround time, maybe we'll see ESB Lando at SDCC... and then have to wait another 6-8 months to PO.

Personally I don't think they'll make a TROS Lando. HT will play the nostalgia card for casual Star Wars fans who are reminded of Lando via TROS.

Han was in a couple of Leia pics as well. So it's just the usual waiting game. I'd say we'll see both Han and Lando up for order in 2020. They belong together, like Wicket and Endor Leia or Emperor and Guard.

Well they did do the 4 preorders for the Monday after SDCC this year, so there's hope for a quicker turnaround.

But then one of them was Venompool so who knows wtf they're thinking.

Wonder if Krennic might be the next Star Wars figure released. Think he went up after Bespin Leia. I guess that doesn?t mean much necessarily though. I?d guess either him or Qui-Gon will be next.

Edit: totally forgot about the Solo figures. Those should be on the way soon too.

Wonder if Krennic might be the next Star Wars figure released. Think he went up after Bespin Leia. I guess that doesn?t mean much necessarily though. I?d guess either him or Qui-Gon will be next.

Edit: totally forgot about the Solo figures. Those should be on the way soon too.

Orson Krennic was officially "launched" on February this year.

Tell me..what are the chances?

Orson Krennic was officially "launched" on February this year.

Tell me..what are the chances?
Seems like it was longer than that for some reason. It’s hard telling when he’ll arrive but I would hope in the next few months. Probably will get the regular Han from Solo first though since that went up before this. There also is still the Mudtrooper.

It was an incredible episode. When ?Ode to joy? came on, I said to my wife: ?hang on... what?s diehard got to do with this??
i was right on the money, lol.

Late to the party, catching up on this thread - were you guys talking about episode 407 Proxy Authentication Required - ? Just want to make sure before making a fool of myself :monkey3

Well, we got iron spider, the world can rest easy. I?m not sure ht will make tros lando. They obviously don?t think he will be a big seller. They didn?t even make a solo lando prototype, before the movie was a bomb. I bet all we ever get is bespin. Maybe skiff when they run out of heroes and we are on v4 of anh luke.

Will we get a Christmas miracle this year? Last year we got krennic and I jumped around like I just hit a game winning World Series homerun. Not my proudest moment...
This year cassian?

Back