1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.....From what I?ve heard it will still be months before they can come up with a possible cure

A cure would be terrific but I would not count on that. A vaccine that allows you to develop antibodies though, I think that could happen. It would probably be a long while for that to happen though.

I think the influenza vaccine takes a year, I think we are actually inoculated against last years influenza in that case.

It's shocking I know, but Krennic has officially been delayed until Q2 per an email I just received from Sideshow.

Well with all this delay crap, at least I'm getting some stuff done on my customs. Gotta feed the passion somehow !!

I'll get a new figure any way I can Hot Toys :lol

Wasn't to surprised when I read the email. I'm fine with the delay. I've been spending to much money lately so this guy being delayed will give me a little break.

So a random spider verse figure announced today, of course not Star Wars. However, that movie is old. Maybe we have hope for baze and cassian? A pipe dream, I know.

Truly a shame with Baze. They had a prototype ready that looked amazing and Chirrut was released. Talk about one figure helping the sales of the other. Par for the course with Hot Toys...

I'm new to Hot Toys. Is it normal for them to show off a prototype and then not release it? I'm holding off getting Chirrut because I'd want Baze to go with him, but if Baze is never going to be released I don't see much point getting Chirrut.

I'm hoping against hope Cassian does get made sooner than later.

I'm new to Hot Toys. Is it normal for them to show off a prototype and then not release it? I'm holding off getting Chirrut because I'd want Baze to go with him, but if Baze is never going to be released I don't see much point getting Chirrut.

unfortunately it's very normal.

:gah:

Hopefully with the Cassian series on Disney+ on the horizon we get that Baze, a Cassian, and possibly some more Rogue One characters (Saw, Bodhi, Antoc Merrick, just to name a few I'd probably buy).

Welcome to the club !

There is about a 1% chance of Baze getting made. All totally hangs on if they make a cameo appearance in the Cassian series imo.

Theoretically HT can always revisit older films like the OT and PT of course, so why not Rogue One. The obvious pairings were split exactly in half, which is weird even for Hot Toys.

But we live in hope. I even made a separate thread for it. "Why no love for Krennic, Baze and Cassian". Krennic worked out luckily. Cassian should be a given, but Baze......

Baze will be tough to work in the new series. From a storyline sense, Cassian had never met him or Chirrut before arriving on Jedha. None of the Rebels had. Jyn and Cassian kind of stumbled upon them and they joined they journey since they were all taken captive together. There was no connection between the Guardians of the Whills and the Rebel Alliance, at least that we know of. It would make more sense for them to make an appearance as younger versions of themselves in the final episodes of The Clone Wars since the Jedi frequented Jedha for kyber crystals.

From a financial standpoint, Disney might not want to pay Jiang Wen and Donnie Yen to return. Star Wars has really, really struggled in Asia, specifically China. I don't think either of those guys will come cheap and Disney might not want to give them a ton of money to try and appeal to a market that won't be watching anyway. Maybe they pop up in some kind of blink and you miss it cameo, but the actors need to be interested in doing that too.

Cassian stated he was in the war from a young age, so the series starring him will probably focus on his upbringing, entry into the Rebellion, how he acquired K2S-O and some of his intel work. I don't think we'll see Baze/Chirrut and definitely not Bodhi, but I am hopefully we'll get a live action Ahsoka, Ezr, Kanan Jarrus and Sabine Wren as a result.

Sit down with me son and let me tell you a story. The day was February 18th 2012 Hot Toys had just announce their Batman Returns line of DX Batman, Catwoman and Penguin. The expected release date was for Q4 2012. It’s 2020 and I still do not have a DX Penguin on my shelf. I hope this puts in in perspective for you child!! No go give your mother a hand!!

There was once a very long list of Hot Toys figures teased and prototypes shown at conventions that never saw the light of day... but it got so long people gave up keeping track.

Uncle Hoody wishes Hot Toys would understand this type of thinking as well !

Welcome to this crazy hobby !

Back