1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's hoping we see Krennic next week, (or even Friday). Really hope the headsculpt turns out good. That Captain Marvel sculpt turned our better than the proto I think, so hopefully this is no different.

With him and the Mudtrooper it's going to be a nice little release window.

I hope for a quicker release on both of those figures, as well.

Does the Chinese holiday end tomorrow? If so, perhaps by Monday we can start hearing some good news about them showing up?

Does the Chinese holiday end tomorrow? If so, perhaps by Monday we can start hearing some good news about them showing up?

Yeah I don't think the Chinese New Year is your worry with delays here

f2e8596073bd29b316e61727ca53313a.gif

I've been trying to pre-order Krennic since Friday. I was able to successfully complete checkout through PayPal after my credit card info was rejected multiple times, but was redirected to an error message. Tried to checkout again and as soon as I click the checkout button I'm taken to the same error page. Anyone else experiencing this?

Time to release this:tap. All the recent HT news has been lousy/annoying. The only SW excitement has been Baby Yoda and Lando from Sideshow.

I'd be willing to bet that we've reached that point that Corona Virus delays are going to be hitting. Captain Marvel was probably the last one that will be getting on the boat for a little while. At least until things calm down.

I could be wrong but I thought Hot Toys does the majority of their manufacturing in Hong Kong. There might be some things that come from China, but, I thought I read once they do most of it there. I know Corona Virus hasn't necessary ravaged Hong Kong yet but there's definitely a bit of a rough situation there with people panic buying things. Point being, I'm not sure how up to task Hot Toys is right now. I'd anticipate the lengthy delays will be starting to kick in.

Now that I've said all that Krennic will probably be released this week.

Streets of Hong Kong went from constantly being filled with protestors to none since this virus hit. Seems like things are at a standstill over there. Sad. I dont see Krennic, Mudtrooper, commander Cody, Han Solo, gamora, Alita, Antman & Wasp coming anytime soon. The virus doesn?t seem to be slowing down at all. From what I?ve heard it will still be months before they can come up with a possible cure

More time to save up for inevitable spending on all these postponed figures.

I just hope everybody from HT is safe and sound. That's matters. Because without them we won't see our figures :D

Yeah, if anyone at Hot Toys is working they're on minimal staff. I work in freight forwarding in New Zealand and we're super quiet at work because of the Corona Virus. I just saw tonight that our postal service isn't sending or bringing in any packages or mail from China now due to there not being enough / no mail carrying flights out of China.

Streets of Hong Kong went from constantly being filled with protestors to none since this virus hit. Seems like things are at a standstill over there. Sad. I dont see Krennic, Mudtrooper, commander Cody, Han Solo, gamora, Alita, Antman & Wasp coming anytime soon. The virus doesn?t seem to be slowing down at all. From what I?ve heard it will still be months before they can come up with a possible cure

Budget Stark (lives over in HK) said the HT factories are shut down and probably will not reopen anytime soon. Better to be safe and keep everyone home.

Back