1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Director arrived this week....I only now just got a chance to unbox him....

KRENNIC-004.jpg

The praise being heaped on this figure is completely justified....just amazing.

KRENNIC-002.jpg

The portrait is easily one of HT's best efforts for SW....really good.

KRENNIC-003.jpg

Looking forward to trying the poncho and snapping shots with it. Should look great with some Death Troopers.

So glad HT produced this one...to paraphrase a certain soon-to-be chancellor..." A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one!"

Congrats Jedibear! Glad it?s lived up to your expectations, definitely a favourite in my collection.

Thanks! He certainly has. Just a top-notch figure.

DIRECTOR KRENNIC.jpg

"One of you is a traitor....."

EXPOSING THE TRAITOR.jpg

What a phenomenal figure!

KRENNIC-006.jpg

Last edited:
It does seem like a lot of the recent Star Wars figures have been selling out fast.

Hot Toys is so far behind on everything i would guess they are making just a few more than pre orders just to get things out the door so they can move on to the next behind schedule figure.

Great pics, jedibear. :clap Keep them coming. This figure is really something special. Top shelf for me.

Thanks! Me too. Really impressed. Just a couple of observations (not really nits). Wish they hadn't attached the face card to the stand. I ended up using the "skewed deck" one from the Emperor set (since he's sitting on his throne). The name is applied to the plate crooked on mine and they omitted "Rogue One" from the plate, so it doesn't match the others. The hands are a little bizarre...not much difference between some of them. But these small issues do not take away from this figure. He's definitely top shelf here too.

"It's beautiful!"

KRENNIC-014.jpg

"We stand here amidst my achievement, not yours!"

MY ACHEIVEMENT - NOT YOURS.jpg

Last edited:
PSA: Krennic appears to be no longer available for pre-order at Popcultcha.

If you want him, get him while you still can before prices start to climb more.

Back