1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today from my U.K. supplier ( the good the bad and the robots ) Like it.
Typically fantastic outfit
But lacking the awesome factor of some figures but that’s the character rather than he execution. He will look great with a death trooper but I’m waiting for the reissue having sold mine ages ago

Mine arrived today from my U.K. supplier ( the good the bad and the robots ) Like it.
Typically fantastic outfit
But lacking the awesome factor of some figures but that’s the character rather than he execution. He will look great with a death trooper but I’m waiting for the reissue having sold mine ages ago

Those are some of the best prices I've seen for a UK based retailer (on some figures anyway), most places add up to an extra 50% onto the price, ridiculous. So would you recommend using them?

Those are some of the best prices I've seen for a UK based retailer (on some figures anyway), most places add up to an extra 50% onto the price, ridiculous. So would you recommend using them?

Short answer yes.
Lee is genuinely a good guy and I can honestly say no issues with my interactions.

Price is a real issue in the uk especially forbidden planet

Krennic is a great figure sideshow replaced mine due to a mark on the neck. I have the replacement figure arriving tomorrow. Its for trade for someone who wants one. Im sticking to the original trilogy for now. I can't star collecting the rogue one line its just too pricy. Im willing to trade for any one of the following: YODA, Obi wan, R2D2 or Snowtrooper

wait they sent you another one and let you keep it without sending the defective one back? damn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wait they sent you another one and let you keep it without sending the defective one back? damn

I've been hearing that a lot lately. Last year with the Mark L I know some got scratched heads and they just sent whole new heads so now people could BD up the already damaged one. In the SSC Magneto thread, someone got an entire new body because the cape was messed up a bit, it's glued in and not easily swapped. I thought someone on here get a new Krennic body too because the suit was stained? After that I re-checked mine to make sure I couldn't get another lol.

IMG_2009.JPG

I've been hearing that a lot lately. Last year with the Mark L I know some got scratched heads and they just sent whole new heads so now people could BD up the already damaged one. In the SSC Magneto thread, someone got an entire new body because the cape was messed up a bit, it's glued in and not easily swapped. I thought someone on here get a new Krennic body too because the suit was stained? After that I re-checked mine to make sure I couldn't get another lol.

man, how did i get shafted hahah i told them i could swap rugger 6 than send me a new one, but they made me send the whole gx88, i even trolled them too by using a BBTS box all nice and bubble wrapped but sideshow literally sent me back the box within a box and brown paper which of course got beat up.

they were **** too, they would not send me the gx88 without receiving the one i sent back first! this was back in april too soo damn that?s fast work

Received the director a couple of weeks ago from China, took just over a month to the UK
4c47f9fbc582f609bd231c13dab18cec.jpg

fec30e95d91b4a6d2006fc28e8366286.jpg

Lol, yes it does, and tarkin doesn?t look impressed in the back ground!

Back