1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Phone is ringing there now.

Sold out now anyway. 3 winners out there can have a wired cape AND a wireless cape for just $20.

Unless of course they end up with rain ponchos. :lol

ha haa.
Fine print: Wires not included.

As much as I like Piett I think he'd take away from Tarkin on the shelf. I feel the same way about another white tunic officer now.

But bring on the black tunic officers.

I would also like to see a gray tunic officer some time.

Found one i could use for Thrawn. I?ve kept my eye out for that sculpt that Chakaman used on his for sometime and no luck.

Did he make that guy? What am I saying, of course he did.

Does he have literally every Star Wars character made? Or close? His collection is going to end up in the Smithsonian.

Not loving the Krennic gloved hand sculpts after seeing them very up-close on TA. Funny how gloved hands are actually quite tricky to sculpt. Most look unconvincing.

Also bummed they don't have the little lines on the back of the hands like standard Imperial gloves.

Not loving the Krennic gloved hand sculpts after seeing them very up-close on TA. Funny how gloved hands are actually quite tricky to sculpt. Most look unconvincing.

Also bummed they don't have the little lines on the back of the hands like standard Imperial gloves.

Krennic?s gloves never had the Lines in the film. My biggest problem with the gloves is they?re too short they should be a little bit longer for the hot toys figure. And the lack of hand poses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also sorry if this is a dumb question but what is TA? I see a lot of posts about parts been sold but I do not know what TA is.

Do your wires come with rust or no rust?

No rust but a patina finish would be extra!

It seems HT might downsizing their hands which I think is good. Krennic?s seem a bit weird, small but kinda too thick fingered. Also the Mudtroopers (from the reviews) looks smaller than normal HT hands. I still wonder why nobody has cast the Praji gloved hands. Those could be used on so many figures.

Also sorry if this is a dumb question but what is TA? I see a lot of posts about parts been sold but I do not know what TA is.

Toy Anxiety

Yup

If u ordered Krennic parts from TA and it said cloak ( rain coat picture ) you get the rain coat

If you ordered what said rain coat ( cloak pictured )
You Get the cloak

I?m not happy I ordered what said cloak and am told I?m getting a raincoat

I Ordered on my phone
And Pics are small there so I look at what it says in description and go with that

First order in for what I thought was a cloak and I?m outta luck
Very bummed

Last edited:
No one's making the guy who took Krennic's job? The guy in white at Tarkin's round table?

You mean Admiral Yularen? I wish they could make him in Hot Toys, I am just glad we got krennic, heck Krennic?s shirt is a blanket for Yularen if you want, literally can place any rank on the shirt.

He exists in Lego form though and rare kenner action figures from the 70?s when ever they made the set with the table haha

I would jump on a hot toys version ASAP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back