1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do you clean up the rust stains? i was cleaning my hot toys when I opened the boss and to my horror saw this! yeah the wire from krennic is coming out, screw taking risks, just went through all my batmans applying leather protection but this is white synth leather and it?s stained [emoji24][emoji24]
c846f14807e980e0b0c4b29ff053390c.jpg

065079a23f5c6e83c68aeb88fcde1d59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how do you clean up the rust stains? i was cleaning my hot toys when I opened the boss and to my horror saw this! yeah the wire from krennic is coming out, screw taking risks, just went through all my batmans applying leather protection but this is white synth leather and it?s stained [emoji24][emoji24]
c846f14807e980e0b0c4b29ff053390c.jpg

065079a23f5c6e83c68aeb88fcde1d59.jpg

Don't let this happen to you folks, get those wires ripped out of the Krennic cape pronto:lecture

That is crazy. Truth be told, I never knew Han had a wire until this thread. Took it out immediately. Will definitely do the same when Krennic lands here tomorrow. Such a stupid reason for clothing to damage.

i don?t even know what to do know with this figure other than to throw it away because i fear the stain will never come out!!! it?s pretty deep, i figured you could wash it out of the fabric but damn this is worse!

did anyone get this book also?
b0ee7ca585f0c6dc88001499130a3480.jpg

On Han Solo, is the wire in the collar or in the v-opening of the shirt? I don't see any yellowing on mine.

But yeah, I guess better safe than sorry on those wires.

On Han Solo, is the wire in the collar or in the v-opening of the shirt? I don't see any yellowing on mine.

V opening on Han's right hand side. I'll try to take a picture later.

i don?t even know what to do know with this figure other than to throw it away because i fear the stain will never come out!!! it?s pretty deep, i figured you could wash it out of the fabric but damn this is worse!

did anyone get this book also?
b0ee7ca585f0c6dc88001499130a3480.jpg

I didn't get the book.

Not sure of a great way to remove rust stains from white fabric. Would have to do some internet research, there may be something out there. You could always try to blend paint over the stains, but that is pretty scary.

Got the figure in from Sideshow over the weekend, dislike the sticker on the stand. Other figures come with swap out pieces, no sense they changed it.

Also don't like that they put Orson on the stand plate. The box says DK and it says Director Krennic anywhere else it says his name, don't know why they did that either.

But other than those 2 things the figure looks great. His rank insignia is pegged into his chest, I thought it was going to be magnetic first and kept trying to slide it off, but just pull straight out and it comes out.

They put Orson on the nameplate? Lol! I heard about the sticker but didn’t know that. Yeah, Director Krennic is the way to go.

59F65E7D-3DDE-4E50-B228-6E03DD19EF88.jpeg

I pulled off the rank piece and one of the little peg pieces broke. Never fails :lol

Overall great figure. Materials seem thin but that's to be expected. Just need the DT's now.

Question about the wires. Does Bespin Leia also have copper wires in her dress? We may need to remove those too.

V opening on Han's right hand side. I'll try to take a picture later.

Mine has it on right of his shirt, i reckon it's the adhesive in hem cause the left side is fine.:dunno
IMG_1933.JPG

Mine has it on right of his shirt, i reckon it's the adhesive in hem cause the left side is fine.:dunno
View attachment 485381

....as everyone suddenly goes to look at the their figure from 2015 :lol

Yep mine looks exactly the same. It's also very uniform in colour and not partially blotchy like you would expect from a wire, or as seen in other pics above.

False panic ?

Thanks for that, irezumi. Mine looks like your. Not sure why that "strip" is darker. Adhesive makes sense, although why is there adhesive there?

That weird little strip always looked wrong to me anyway. I know what they were going for, but the stitching almost carries it.

Back