Hot Toys 1/6 or Sideshow Premium format Xena collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Privyet

Super Freak
Reaction score
I would love if Hot Toys or SSC came out with Xena collections. I'd lose my ***** in excitement. Chakram pose! Gabrielle with her sais! A fan can only dream.

I'm bumping this. I don't even collect premium format figures but I'd buy a Xena in a heartbeat if it had leather and metal pieces making up her outfit. If 1/6 was released, I'd probably seek out a Gabrielle and Callisto to add to the display.

Seeing only two posts here, I guess the interest in Xena is long gone. I'm rewatching the first three seasons on DVD and can't get over how much I love this show. I remember watching Xena and Herc on Friday nights and then waking up Saturday morning and watching the repeats. I have a lot of the old action figures (ToyBiz? Playmates?) but they don't have the shelf presence a statue or 1/6 figure would have.

I watched her on Netflix and was depressed when it came time for it to end. I cried on the last ep. Watching this show gets my blood pumping and wanting to kill some bad guy ***

Back