Hot Toys 1/6 Millenium Falcon...yup, you heard right! LOL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today! :yess:

18lukucqwjkq7jpg.jpg

Got mine today! :yess:

18lukucqwjkq7jpg.jpg

Wow. Huge HT Fail, looks nothing like the promo pics.

Honestly the big difference for me is the word "collectible"

On the TIE Fighter it says "1:6 Collectible" which to me motions more towards the availability for sale. Whereas the 1:6 Millennium Falcon doesn't. I don't think this was ever in the talks of being produced, it's just a display piece and nothing more.

I wish they would step into the Studio Scale stuff because the Master Replicas falcon is $$ in$ane!

WTH is that trying to be?!?! A Millenium Falcon with an AT-AT leg and speeder engine?!?!?

Yo Jack! Got any more of that Star Wars news? I'm hoping ANH is done and done and now we can get on to Empire.

There are other OT pieces coming soon, not sure of release order though, I think they are going to start mixing up the releases. I did get to see the WIP Kylo Ren figure from TFA though. The costume layering looked amazing. ;) I think he will be ready soon.

There are other OT pieces coming soon, not sure of release order though, I think they are going to start mixing up the releases. I did get to see the WIP Kylo Ren figure from TFA though. The costume layering looked amazing. ;) I think he will be ready soon.

Supposedly he'll be at Ani-Com. Any hope for some prequel characters? A HT Liam or Ewan would be amazing!

Jack - does Kylo come with an unmasked Adam Driver head? In some interviews and the Vanity Fair photoshoot he is strolling around with snowtroopers without the helmet.

5543ca95801ffcbc36b3417b_vanity-fair-star-wars-01.jpg

Jack - does Kylo come with an unmasked Adam Driver head? In some interviews and the Vanity Fair photoshoot he is strolling around with snowtroopers without the helmet.

5543ca95801ffcbc36b3417b_vanity-fair-star-wars-01.jpg

That is a composite shot for VF I believe, not from the film. He DOES appear without his helmet in the movie, so it stands to reason there will be an un-helmeted Driver sculpt. The WIP I saw was just Kylo with his helmet like you see in the trailers...wasn't even fully painted.

Back