Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if i can afford the Batfleck Batmobile. Then again, most probably won't fork out the money for it... :(

I wonder if i can afford the Batfleck Batmobile. Then again, most probably won't fork out the money for it... :(

Price could be a problem but for me space is the biggest issue. It's huge! I just don't have anywhere I could do justice to it..no pun intended. :lol

Price could be a problem but for me space is the biggest issue. It's huge! I just don't have anywhere I could do justice to it..no pun intended. :lol

If I have the money, i dun mind keeping it in the box... Just knowing I own a BATMOBILE!!!!!! hahaha.. just kidding...

not HT, but I think the inevitable MAFEX version of the battle-armoured Batman from this is gonna look the nuts.

not HT, but I think the inevitable MAFEX version of the battle-armoured Batman from this is gonna look the nuts.

Prime1 showed a 1:10 Batmobile.. we are speculating if HT makes it....
17553542_1713680532263357_8733806326640403935_n.jpg

These are the two I'm looking forward to most:
tumblr_ondmweRQQu1uorz8zo2_500.gif
tumblr_ondmweRQQu1uorz8zo1_540.gif

I hope HT does a Mera figure :pray::pray:

Agreed. Unfortunately I think the chances may be slim because HT doesn't have the greatest record of producing supporting characters, especially females. The best chance will probably be when the solo Aquaman movie is released. Maybe one of the knock off companies will step forward.

I would understand HT skipping Mera for a movie like this. With so many lead characters, most collectors will presumably want to complete the Justice League team, and variant figures on top of that it won't leave a lot of money left for supporting characters. Same goes for Alfred and Gordon. Better to make figures for those characters when their respective solo movies release.

Leave Mera for the Aquaman movie as far as figures go, shes not in JL much anyway.

Leave Mera for the Aquaman movie as far as figures go, shes not in JL much anyway.

I would understand HT skipping Mera for a movie like this. With so many lead characters, most collectors will presumably want to complete the Justice League team, and variant figures on top of that it won't leave a lot of money left for supporting characters. Same goes for Alfred and Gordon. Better to make figures for those characters when their respective solo movies release.

Have to agree... most probably get the main characters - WW, Flash, Cyborg and Aquaman, along with at least 2 Batman variants and a possible Superman variant.
As far as supporting characters – Gordon and Alfred are both possible given Batman's popularity, also a good possibility of Steppenwolf and right now, i'd buy one of those Parademons... especially with a light-up feature.

I hope we get Parademons. They'd be awesome on the shelf with the JL or next to the eventual Darkseid.

Batman-V-Superman-Parademon-Design.jpg

silas-stone-parademon-justice-league-240787.jpeg

I am so feeling good about the parademon figures... Would be badass..

Back