Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Steppenwolf was a better JL villain than Doomsday because while still being powerful (though not as strong as Doomsday), he actually has a plan and is more tactful. Doomsday is just a mindless beast whose only role and purpose in the universe is to kill Superman. I don't really see him making for a good nor interesting JL villain. I don't feel he as a villain would be able to carry the entire duration of a film; I think the way he was introduced merely as an abomination in the third act of BvS was fine for the type of villain he is.

Well said, people would have complained if he was too scary, too ruthless, too powerful. Can't make everyone happy

I just want this guy and I’ll be seriously fine with never buying another DC character after him. Unless they make a Nightwing/Red Hood.

Joe-Manganiello-Deathstroke.jpg

Christ, can a mod put this as a spoiler thread for the film now? Been away and not had a chance to watch it yet, and instead of being a discussion on the figures it's a discussion on Superman coming back defeating Steppenwolf easily, Deathstroke, particular dialogue characters say...

This isn't the film thread, please use spoiler tags, this is the figure discussion...

Christ, can a mod put this as a spoiler thread for the film now? Been away and not had a chance to watch it yet, and instead of being a discussion on the figures it's a discussion on Superman coming back defeating Steppenwolf easily, Deathstroke, particular dialogue characters say...

This isn't the film thread, please use spoiler tags, this is the figure discussion...

Someone needs to calm down. Why would you go to the last page of a thread like this, for a movie that’s been out for over a week, if you haven’t seen the movie anyway?

Sounds like a pretty dumb move to me and you should only be mad at yourself:dunno

To be fair, it is a figure speculation thread, so it makes sense for people to discuss figure speculation, and people can't really speculate on figures without discussing what characters appeared.

Is like the other guy that was in that scene too.

I just want this guy and I’ll be seriously fine with never buying another DC character after him. Unless they make a Nightwing/Red Hood.

Joe-Manganiello-Deathstroke.jpg

I'd love this figure to! Btw How did Marvel get away with completely ripping off his design for Deadpool?

Yeah, marvel copied a lot of DC characters, altered them and Changed their history. My biggest gripe is Shazam was captain marvel first, but for confusion they just named him Shazam

Someone needs to calm down. Why would you go to the last page of a thread like this, for a movie that’s been out for over a week, if you haven’t seen the movie anyway?

Sounds like a pretty dumb move to me and you should only be mad at yourself:dunno

Not really, it's the figure thread, not the film discussion thread, don't really see how dialogue from the film or character powers in the film correlates to speculation of a figure? I also was unaware a week is the time threshold for when something is no longer a spoiler...

Yeah, marvel copied a lot of DC characters, altered them and Changed their history. My biggest gripe is Shazam was captain marvel first, but for confusion they just named him Shazam

That's why I couldn't understand the Deadpool thing, it's a blatant rip off. But DC can't use the name Captain Marvel despite him existing before Marvel comics?

That's why I couldn't understand the Deadpool thing, it's a blatant rip off. But DC can't use the name Captain Marvel despite him existing before Marvel comics?

Pretty sure the whole Captain Marvel copyright issue was solved in recent years, I recall that he was referred to as Captain Marvel in the Justice League Unlimited series, as well as some recent DVD releases of the old serial from the...40's? But yeah, the whole issue was pretty silly.

It's weird, thinking back to the time when Marvel was a childish copycat company, and DC were the game-changing trailblazers.
Things have been the complete and utter opposite the past 7 years or so! Honestly, I'm starting to wonder if DC is run by monkeys now.

Pretty sure the whole Captain Marvel copyright issue was solved in recent years, I recall that he was referred to as Captain Marvel in the Justice League Unlimited series, as well as some recent DVD releases of the old serial from the...40's? But yeah, the whole issue was pretty silly.

It's weird, thinking back to the time when Marvel was a childish copycat company, and DC were the game-changing trailblazers.
Things have been the complete and utter opposite the past 7 years or so! Honestly, I'm starting to wonder if DC is run by monkeys now.

At least DC have had a female led movie. Black Widow is still waiting for her solo movie. :lol

At least DC have had a female led movie. Black Widow is still waiting for her solo movie. :lol

Haha, Oh yeah, I forgot about Wonder Woman.
I'm picturing DC putting a foot in the water..... "Hey, this is good! It's okay! No pirahnas!" And then Marvel sends a stampede running into the pool.

Not really, it's the figure thread, not the film discussion thread, don't really see how dialogue from the film or character powers in the film correlates to speculation of a figure? I also was unaware a week is the time threshold for when something is no longer a spoiler...

Even if we’re speculating about what we’ve seen in trailers, I don’t know why anyone would go to the 153rd page of a speculation thread and complain about seeing spoilers. But hey, it was nice being surprised by him after the credits but trust me, it wasn’t anything to cry about if someone spoiled it for me.

Sorry bud, but youre overreacting here. Boo hoo. Its just a movie anyways. Everyone already knows what Deathstroke looks like.

Back