Hot Toys 1/6 Ironman (Gunmetal Grey Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well to be fair...the amount of number 2 is not really the driving factor in disgust. If it's little bit or a load, it's still nauseating. So they all would be displeased if any of the above tiers dropped the kids at the pool.

Well to be fair...the amount of number 2 is not really the driving factor in disgust. If it's little bit or a load, it's still nauseating. So they all would be displeased if any of the above tiers dropped the kids at the pool.

I can tell you from first hand experience owning a Rottweiler and Chihuahua, that the amount of number 2 is a huge driving factor. The size, texture, and smell is completely on another level (And who knows what sorts of weird stuff the radiation does to Hulk number 2). One grosses you out a bit, the other has you screaming like a little girl after you scoop it up and run towards the nearest trash receptacle while trying to keep yourself from vomiting. Maybe that's just me - I've gotten some weird look from the neighbors.

Didn't realize we have such an avid club of **** connoisseurs in the fold. Must reside in the dark underbelly of the freaks board threads. :rotfl

Thank you!

Right? Nice to know we have ***** matter experts to set the record straight when occasion calls.

All I was saying is it's all bad. I wasn't talking about picking it up. But I am pretty sure I can safely say no one wants ANY one else crapping on them. Be it a little, or a lot. Its all gross

Id be willing to listen for offers on mine for $3,000.01 USD. :lol

He's just hanging out with Secret Project right now.

I thought about selling mine, put it up on 1/6 Republic to see what type of interest it would get. I don't think I actually want to sell it but if the number is right. In like 5 minutes I've had 10 people message me lol but nobody is making an offer.

12112074_10156223413005451_8576739514728948155_n.jpg

12063728_10156223413025451_5775393620409022765_n.jpg

Hi everyone,New Gunmetal MMS 101 - Flash Sale, Just in next 5 hours - 1340$ USD (EMS Shipped).

Is this the going rate for this guy?
Time to get mine out I guess - mint in box

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I've been collecting HT figures since 2015. I currently have all the iron man figures but the very first mark I, II and III. I only collect Caps and Iron Man's and I also have all the Caps so far (9 total). I also have shades, mark 47, mark 44, the new mark V and VI diecast preordered; I pass on the bones retro. I was able to get my gunmetal, mark iv secret project, mark III Diecast (special Edition) and Red snapper signed by Stan Lee a couple of months ago. I'll probably gonna keep them forever, but does anyone knows how much is the value of them? Thanks guys.

The way you keep reposting this it sounds like you are trying to sell. The pieces signed by Stan Lee would be a very select buyer and you could hold on to it quite a while and not be able to sell them much more than the going figure rates. You would want to consult a professional grader maybe get AFA to grade it and send it back if you are concerned with a formal quality rating.

As for this gunmetal MKIII, the regular is going for around $1,500 on Ebay so something more than that if someone values the autograph. As for how much that is, the number is whatever you can get someone to pay.

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I've been collecting HT figures since 2015. I currently have all the iron man figures but the very first mark I, II and III. I only collect Caps and Iron Man's and I also have all the Caps so far (9 total). I also have shades, mark 47, mark 44, the new mark V and VI diecast preordered; I pass on the bones retro. I was able to get my gunmetal, mark iv secret project, mark III Diecast (special Edition) and Red snapper signed by Stan Lee a couple of months ago. I'll probably gonna keep them forever, but does anyone knows how much is the value of them? Thanks guys.

$5 and some change

The way you keep reposting this it sounds like you are trying to sell. The pieces signed by Stan Lee would be a very select buyer and you could hold on to it quite a while and not be able to sell them much more than the going figure rates. You would want to consult a professional grader maybe get AFA to grade it and send it back if you are concerned with a formal quality rating.

As for this gunmetal MKIII, the regular is going for around $1,500 on Ebay so something more than that if someone values the autograph. As for how much that is, the number is whatever you can get someone to pay.

This. All of this. But especially the bolded sentence.

Hokietwo makes a great point about getting it graded or authenticated, as well as having a select buyer market. If I'm a buyer who's interested in an extremely rare collectible like the gunmetal gray Mk3, I'm looking to buy it because it's the gunmetal gray Mk3. In other words, the signature would be irrelevant to me as the buyer, more so if I didn't personally meet Stan Lee and have it sign it.

For it to be worth more than the current market value, the buyer would first need the signature authenticated, and second, care that it's there in the first place. Otherwise, I'd feel like I'm buying a rare figure with some scribbles written on the art box with no personal story to back it up.

That's my opinion though. I'd love a signed and graded Tales of Suspense #39, not so much a Hot Toys IM unless I personally got RDJ to sign it.

This. All of this. But especially the bolded sentence.

Hokietwo makes a great point about getting it graded or authenticated, as well as having a select buyer market. If I'm a buyer who's interested in an extremely rare collectible like the gunmetal gray Mk3, I'm looking to buy it because it's the gunmetal gray Mk3. In other words, the signature would be irrelevant to me as the buyer, more so if I didn't personally meet Stan Lee and have it sign it.

For it to be worth more than the current market value, the buyer would first need the signature authenticated, and second, care that it's there in the first place. Otherwise, I'd feel like I'm buying a rare figure with some scribbles written on the art box with no personal story to back it up.

That's my opinion though. I'd love a signed and graded Tales of Suspense #39, not so much a Hot Toys IM unless I personally got RDJ to sign it.

Yeah get that signature authenticated. Else might as well say Stain Luo or Tony Stank. :lol

Thanks for your help. I'm not selling brother but I posted the same thing on One Six Republic and some guys told me the signed pieces were not worth anything more than the regular price. Thanks again

SoGS, thank you for help. Again, not selling brother, I do take great pride in my collection and it is a hobby that I'm hoping to pass it down to my kids. Thanks again

Back