Hot Toys 1/6 Ironman (Gunmetal Grey Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good God! I didn't realize this was going for that much. I got one stashed away in a closet somewhere. I think it might be time to let it go if I can get that kind of cash for it.

The few that have sold on eBay have went from $975 up to $1,700 :rotfl

If you want to maximize your profit that's probably your best bet. Most collector's here don't want to get fleeced by eBay prices but you never know.

Way before I got into collecting Hot Toys late last year, I had the opportunity to pick up the MkIV Secret Project and MkIII Silly Thing for about £250 each from a HK seller I used to get ThreeA figures from - and I had the money at the time too.

IMG_3382.JPG

Way before I got into collecting Hot Toys late last year, I had the opportunity to pick up the MkIV Secret Project and MkIII Silly Thing for about £250 each from a HK seller I used to get ThreeA figures from - and I had the money at the time too.

View attachment 156408

Ouch! That one's gotta hurt :lol We can have a few drinks, ease the pain :duff:

Ouch! That one's gotta hurt :lol We can have a few drinks, ease the pain :duff:

I had a feeling at the time I'd regret it, but at that point the most I'd ever spent on any figure was about £100 for ThreeA's Fighting JC. No idea why I put off jumping on the Hot Toys bandwagon for so long, but I missed a lot of nice figures by not doing so. I think the original workshop Tony Stark hurts the most, I could have picked one up locally for £85.

NKorgothNope.jpg

There's one on eBay now for about $2400 BIN. Not that it will sell at that price though. I think the last auction I saw ended at $1400 or so.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I actually just looked through my gmail account and I have to find the seller I bought it from, it wasn't on eBay but a direct through a Canadian online store. I'll keep looking :)

I did find an email from 2012 of me buying the Mark 6 Avengers promo edition for 440 bucks Canadian though. Crazy considering how much I've seen people on eBay asking for him.

edit: Okay I think I found my original seller, I'll see if he stills has our emails from then.

2nd edit: Can't find our transaction emails :(

I sold mine for £1900 a couple of weeks ago. Could be a record?

I was worried that there would be a problem as it got stuck in customs so I thought it might disappear but it went smoothly eventually. I was also in fear of having a brick sent back to me. Fortunately I had an excellent buyer.

I think the reason why it sold at the price it did was because it was the Silly Thing version not the SDCC version so for the die hard [rich] completest out there I would imagine that this is important. I sold the SDCC version a couple of year back for a mere £700!

Does anyone know if this is an Iron Man record £1900 or $3000

Back