Hot Toys 1/6 Ironman (Gunmetal Grey Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's nothing, I remember when GMG was first released someone paid around $500 for the Silly Things version, the same time that the SSC version was still running around, to make sure they had both figures with the different bases. You'd be shocked at the lengths that completists will go.

My latest Gunmetal Grey Mark III photo shoot...

MarkIIIGunmetal_1op.jpg

MarkIIIGunmetal_2op.jpg

MarkIIIGunmetal_3op.jpg

MarkIIIGunmetal_4op.jpg

MarkIIIGunmetal_5op.jpg

^^
I'd love to own this version, great pictures again mrclean, I've just been looking at your IV & VI shots to.
@ Nova
Call me stupid but I wouldn't think twice at dropping $530 on this figure :panic:

Can anyone who owns a Gunmetal / Silly Things Mark III tell me if the box is black or dark grey? I've seen so many pics, but I know resolution can always make things looks different.

Apologies for a bit of a necropost.. but if a board member of good standing (particularly UK based) has one of these MIB and wants to sell.. let me know.
:wave

..also why is this thread in the Marvel Statues, Props etc, section?.. shouldn't it be in the Marvel Action figure section?
:dunno

Edit - Thanks Ink.. ya beat me to the post! :hi5:

Love this variant. I really am kicking myself for passing up on one a few years back when i had the opportunity to trade for one. Great looking figure

Back