Hot Toys 1/6 Ironman (Gunmetal Grey Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dramatically? No. He's not Hicks. :lol Like Blu Falcon said he's not even seen on camera. Had they done a comic-accurate paint job like Stealth or Silver Centurion? Maybe.

His value may peak during the IM2 hype but I doubt he'll ever really exceed 3X cost.

Does anyone know where I could get one of these? I've seen like 2 places where it's available and they are going for $1k. No way.

Does anyone know where I could get one of these? I've seen like 2 places where it's available and they are going for $1k. No way.

:dunno i was watching one on e-bay acouple days ago and it sold for 305.00 .glad i got mine on order day :nana:

:yess:I picked him up when first released and he is an awesome figure. I never liked the colouring on the original release, hence I went for the exclusive. Its funny, I remember harashed on this forum for not getting the full colour version. All I can say now is HA!:yess:

i dont know why....maybe i'm weird
i like this better than any of the current ironman releases hehe

Cool LipSmack. Did you do the waist and shoulder bell modifications? Those are the 2 things I want to do to my BD mk 3 eventually. Then he'll be perfect! :rock

yeah both, plus i dremmeled out both head so they 1. sit at the SAME height 2. are lowered to look more accurate, i saw people mod the bottom part of the neck connector, but i find dremeling out the heads looks better

i think i could have done a little more with the waist mod allso, but im fine with it, i allso bulked up the abbs a bit

yeah both, plus i dremmeled out both head so they 1. sit at the SAME height 2. are lowered to look more accurate, i saw people mod the bottom part of the neck connector, but i find dremeling out the heads looks better

i think i could have done a little more with the waist mod allso, but im fine with it, i allso bulked up the abbs a bit

Awesome! Any pics of your mods?! I'd love to see it.

P.S., I don't suppose you bookmarked the pages where all the mod info was posted in this thread did you? I bookmarked page 227 - 230 for info on taking him apart, but I don't remember where I saw the shoulder bell mod info or where the specific post was about padding the abdomen section.

:duff

Awesome! Any pics of your mods?! I'd love to see it.

P.S., I don't suppose you bookmarked the pages where all the mod info was posted in this thread did you? I bookmarked page 227 - 230 for info on taking him apart, but I don't remember where I saw the shoulder bell mod info or where the specific post was about padding the abdomen section.

:duff

i have the worst time trying to get pics up, ill try and pm you some, you can post em if you like, as for the mods i dont have any book marks but i think around pg 230-240 someone reposted the ball joint mod,

Hey guys,

I am looking for this Gunmetal version, I could pay a decent price. Please pm me if you are planning to sell it.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The Bee Gee's or to the younger crowd The Jonas Brother's

3xIM2.jpg

I gotta say out of all 3, the MK 2 looks the best there.

Man, you can't compare the Bee Gees to the Jonas Brothers. :lol

I'd have to go the Mark III, GMG, and the Mark 2. One think might even be the coolest of them all really is the Mark I.

For those that own this version, is it worth getting? I have a chance to get one at a decent price. I already own the MK II, and it looks like it would only be a color change? I need opinions.

For those that own this version, is it worth getting? I have a chance to get one at a decent price. I already own the MK II, and it looks like it would only be a color change? I need opinions.

just buy this guy and sell your Mark II (that's what i did)

putting the gunmetal version next to war warmachine will be a hell of a display :rock2

Seriously this piece does not worth the price it commands. In terms of details, Mark I will be most worth it. If you intend to get one as an iconic IM piece, Mark IV (improved specs over Mark III) or Mark VI (if you like the triangle).

My two cents. :wink1:

Back