Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got her set up. Really looks ace next to luke!
d6041964c8c7a30e8bdcb793c81f8619.jpg
b133892096fb9cc36d0e102b6679dfc5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Sideshow won't be getting these til mid-March, judging from the flex pay email I got today.

Do these just not ship until Chinese New Year is over? It shouldn't take 2 months on the boat. They should be here late February based on the time from every other figure released in HK... like ever.

Do these just not ship until Chinese New Year is over? It shouldn't take 2 months on the boat. They should be here late February based on the time from every other figure released in HK... like ever.

They originally had my last flex scheduled for mid-Feb, so not sure why they changed it. Unless I'm just part of some later batch or something.

Hot Toys did a beautiful job on this figure, better than the CGI crew at the end of Rogue One, for sure!

They originally had my last flex scheduled for mid-Feb, so not sure why they changed it. Unless I'm just part of some later batch or something.

Ugh. I guess this is the new(-ish) reality - Asian sellers ship, then 2 months later, Sideshow does.:gah:

Leia : You been drinking more of that blue milk Luke ?? You've grown a LOT !!

Luke : Yep, straight from the teat Sis !

Blue milk helps, but so does a taller stand like what SSC Luke Snowspeeder has there.

Hot Toys did a beautiful job on this figure, better than the CGI crew at the end of Rogue One, for sure!

Good CGI is always based on...

tumblr_oigx1a66yC1uxb6ajo5_r1_540.gif

They definitely got over confident. What’s kind of strange and I think a bit insulting is they didn’t even use Carrie.

I know it was a short scene but I’m pretty sure Downey and Russell performed their young scenes and then they did the cgi over that. It couldn’t have hurt if they used Carrie at least. Had her real eyes, etc.

Back