Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The plastic looks cheap as hell on the SS, the "chamber" doesn't even look like a chamber, just a silver spot, of course its old as dirt, but what makes the HT look like a nerf especially? Is there a tell tale sign? Also, this is a screen used DH-17, so they are all over the place with regards to how they're slapped together, like most OT items, they look a little different from scene to scene and especially...movie to movie.
ANH_DH-17.jpg

It's the exact same blaster that came with the Imperial gunner and yea....they SS blaster is more accurate especially in the handle.

The stand is definitely part of it but we all know that that Luke was made too tall. Be curious to see TK’s modded Luke next to this Leia.

Personally hate it too. It was also my most detested in the Hasbro range. 🤢

Having to buy her new hope blaster (which I o ow she also never used but it looks cool haha) or a stormtrooper blaster

Sent from a point in space and time

My sideshow Vader couldn't be on the shelf with my dx07 he was a giant. Sideshow is out of scale again and again

The stand is definitely part of it but we all know that that Luke was made too tall. Be curious to see TK’s modded Luke next to this Leia.

HT Bespin Luke (who, no doubt) most of us will be displaying Leia beside, is alsotoo tall. Damned if we do, damned if we don’t. :lol

HT Bespin Luke (who, no doubt) most of us will be displaying Leia beside, is alsotoo tall. Damned if we do, damned if we don’t. :lol

True. Snowspeeder Luke is only a smidge taller if you’re just going by the eyes. But the huge helmet adds quite a bit of height as well, making it seem even taller.
7b77bb5b40cb3c643f57cd1df26dd54e.jpg

The bespin Luke is too versatile. Also goes with Yoda and Vader. My battle damaged one still hangs from that weather vane.

The bespin Luke is too versatile. Also goes with Yoda and Vader. My battle damaged one still hangs from that weather vane.

That he is. I can’t decide whether to put him with Yoda and R2, or put him with Vader. And R2 could also go next to Leia which is what I’m leaning towards for her shelf.

That he is. I can’t decide whether to put him with Yoda and R2, or put him with Vader. And R2 could also go next to Leia which is what I’m leaning towards for her shelf.

I have the regular Luke dueling with Sideshow Vader (Deluxe). I have the other one posed with Sideshow Yoda in a Hasbro backpack, Degobah Jedi training style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back