Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you put the code in the expiration date will show up. When you go to Promo Codes in your SideShow Wallet

Bought the Han Solo, hopefully this will be around long enough I can pick her up later when I have the money. Palpatine and Jedi Luke are next though. Hopefully they start POs for those at sdcc

Do you have the regular ANH Han Solo already? Or the Luke Stormtrooper disguise?

If you already have the ANH Han Solo, I personally would have gone the route of Hoth Leia. Different character, different film. Unless you're a staunch Solo fan or have the Stormtrooper disguise Luke, so he needed his partner to be incognito with.

I wouldn't count on this figure being around long, due to Carrie's untimely recent passing and this being considered among many one of her more, if not the most, desired looks in the OT.

Pissed off that I didn't get any coupons from sideshow! And the last $25 thank you for your order coupon I got from them didn't work.

Anyone with a spare or not using theirs, would be much appreciated here :D

Being in the UK I seem to miss out on all of these sideshow promos.

I need to put an order through as well.

I've got two $25 coupons. I'll pm you the code for one. I'm in the uk too.

Sent... but I don't think Leia is included in the offer.

OMG use it on something. Flex a figure if you need to but don't let this expire. Jeez, give it away if you can't use it!!!

Do you have the regular ANH Han Solo already? Or the Luke Stormtrooper disguise?

If you already have the ANH Han Solo, I personally would have gone the route of Hoth Leia. Different character, different film. Unless you're a staunch Solo fan or have the Stormtrooper disguise Luke, so he needed his partner to be incognito with.

I wouldn't count on this figure being around long, due to Carrie's untimely recent passing and this being considered among many one of her more, if not the most, desired looks in the OT.

I don't have the Luke stormtrooper but I plan on picking one up eventually. I do have the ANH Leia so it will match up with her.

It expired this morning I think. It was linked to my account anyway so there was no way of giving it away otherwise I would have posted it for free.

If you live chat with Sideshow and explain the situation nicely, they might honor your coupon for today. It's worked for some...

Yes that's what I did and they honored.

Wonder if they'd honor me WANTING to get a $50 off coupon and never ever getting one. Spent thousands in the last few months with them and no coupon. Just the standard $25 off the crap they can't get rid of coupons attached to boxes and a ton of overpriced shipping (got a old school skateboard deck shipped faster and cheaper than SS charges). Is there a trick to getting a $50 coupon? I'll shift my PO for Leia to them from BBTS if I got one.

In my ten plus years of buying from Sideshow I've never gotten anything from them either, outside of the standard stuff that everybody gets. Bit annoying, really, but nobody ever said life was fair. :lol

I don't know how they determine who gets one, but over the last few years I've only ordered maybe six figures from them, and I got one of those $50 coupons in the mail.

Sorry, I'm not trying to rub salt in any wounds, I'm just pointing out the incongruities of the situation.

Back